Advertise with us

Moonlight meanderer

Kerslash! will return in 2012

Daiconv
Daiconv
Posted at

A long time ago I did a webcomic about a ninja girl attending an artschool called Kerslash. Because of circumstances beyond my control I was unable to continue working on it. But now I'm back to share this announcement:
Reposted from the Kerslash Facebook page:

I have an announcement to make. It's one of those good news/bad news things. The bad news is that I am discontinuing the Kerslash webcomic. To be honest, I haven't drawn a new page for it since october of last year.
       The good news is that I've been spending all that time working on the first episode of the new animated web series instead!SHINOBI'S BACK!!!

Go to the Kerslash Facebook page at facebook.com/kerslash to view the new series intro. Also, please like our page so we can keep you updated on the status of the first episode.

I created this new series for all the fans that were left hanging during the first comic run. It pained me to have to walk away from that comic for so long, so I thought the best way to show my appreciation for the support you guys gave me while working on the comic was to take it to the next level and do what I was best at, Animation.

So this series is for all the fans, without you guys this series wouldn't be possible. Thank you again for your continued support and prepare to have your faces rocked.
~Ben Reynolds.

Genejoke
Genejoke
Posted at

I remember that, it was pretty good if I remember.

Daiconv
Daiconv
Posted at

Advertise with us

Moonlight meanderer

DDComics is community owned.

The following patrons help keep the lights on. You can support DDComics on Patreon.