Advertise with us

Moonlight meanderer

If I Get Locked Up Tonite

El Cid
El Cid
Posted at

This is a recolored, re-lettered page from the original comic. JZA's cartooning skills are beyond question in this reviewer's opinion, but unfortunately the way he scans it in, the lines come out gray and the colors look all washed out. Also, the scribbly handwritten text doesn't help things at all. So here we've given the comic some fresh, vibrant digital coloring and easy-to-read digital lettering. This particular panel comes from the hilarious Undercover Giraffe segment.

Genejoke
Genejoke
Posted at

I totally forgot about this, that's what i get for doing it in bits over the space of two months (or so)
I think an important thing to note is that the comic hasn't updated in nearly two years and JZAs art has improved a lot.  New pages of hero factor are a prime example of this.  

Prototype
Prototype
Posted at

Hmmm, but why do a review of a comic that has not updated in two years??

El Cid
El Cid
Posted at

Some of 'em are still worth reading, even if they're old and crusty.

The Angry Video Game Nerd reviews games that are in some cases more than twenty years old!

Genejoke
Genejoke
Posted at

I do prefer reviewing current comics but if people ask we will oblige, well within reason.

Advertise with us

Moonlight meanderer

DDComics is community owned.

The following patrons help keep the lights on. You can support DDComics on Patreon.