Advertise with us

Moonlight meanderer
Comic Talk and General Discussion *

Top Drawer

Will
Will
Posted at

Anyone from the DD Top Drawer still active?

PIT_FACE
PIT_FACE
Posted at

GASP!!! he uttered the name that should not be uttered!
BANNED!!! right in the face!

….to answer your question im not sure. there may be a few people floatin around. we've slimmed down on Duckers around here.

MrHades
MrHades
Posted at

Will wrote:
I don't even know what that means…

bravo1102
bravo1102
Posted at

MrHades wrote:
Will wrote:
 I don't even know what that means…
And you're better off for it.  And then it could all hinge on how one defines "active"

El Cid
El Cid
Posted at

Ya can't just leave us hangin', Bravo! What the heck is/was Top Drawer?

Ozoneocean
Ozoneocean
Posted at

It was a magical alternate dimension…
Then a few people just used it mainly as a place to re-post old memes from /b/ at fourchan.
Including the stupid racist stuff. Which got to the point where I was private messaging people to apologise for the activity there.
That wasn't fun.

So access was blocked off.

Most To Drawer people have moved to comic fury where they've all grown up and become respectable… or something. I dunno.

I'd love to hear Bravo explain to TD though! :)

Terminal
Terminal
Posted at

I've always thought of the Top Drawer as Shitposting General. It was like that one desk drawer in everyone's house that was filled with rubbish that nobody bothered to clean up… and sometimes, you would stick your hand in there and get cut by a knife for no reason and you'd bleed all over the place and nobody would care. 

To be fair, I was one of the bigger shitposters… and I was a mod. 

From time to time, I do miss it.

Niccea
Niccea
Posted at

ozoneocean wrote:
It was a magical alternate dimension…
Then a few people just used it mainly as a place to re-post old memes from /b/ at fourchan.
Including the stupid racist stuff. Which got to the point where I was private messaging people to apologise for the activity there.
That wasn't fun.

So access was blocked off.

Most To Drawer people have moved to comic fury where they've all grown up and become respectable… or something. I dunno.

I'd love to hear Bravo explain to TD though! :)
And then you made it mod only and we had a bang up time in there before Wowio forgot to give us our powers back.

Posted at

I don't even know why I bother anymore. I was gonna post a picture with a hyperlink to a youtube video of an angry guy shaking a fist, as a metaphorical response to wowio but the messaging system couldn't handle something that complex, apparantly.

In other news, I remember hanging around the top drawer, before it faded into nothingness.

lefarce
lefarce
Posted at

Terminal wrote:
I've always thought of the Top Drawer as Shitposting General. It was like that one desk drawer in everyone's house that was filled with rubbish that nobody bothered to clean up… and sometimes, you would stick your hand in there and get cut by a knife for no reason and you'd bleed all over the place and nobody would care.
I do, I cared. You bled all over me and gave me hepatitis c.
I have to live with that for the rest of my life.

therealtj
therealtj
Posted at

I'm not.

Bekefel
Bekefel
Posted at

TD Represen'

Posted at

What up! I began Top Drawer as a total internet noob but it molded me into the man I am today. A smelly hairy man.

Advertise with us

Moonlight meanderer

DDComics is community owned.

The following patrons help keep the lights on. You can support DDComics on Patreon.