Advertise with us

Moonlight meanderer
Dark Ninja
Dark Ninja
Posted at

I have decided that the tower of zot rp shall now be held in the forums, so that the comment section can be left for comments

picosux224
picosux224
Posted at

this was a great idea DN pico:*blushes from the affection* well tempest did a great job if you ask me

Posted at

Indeed so before we begin, Let's recap some important key points shall we? please note the following several events might be not all that acurate and several events might have been accidentaly left out due to time constraint.

Please also be aware that some content can get a little mature and is not for everyone, and be a tad NFSW at times. Read at your own discression.

The tower was bought and filled all with one origanal mindless goal, that goal
changed however once Val Joined turned traitior and was rehibilitated severaltimes using several diffrent methods, all the while torvek was planning a riseform hell and failed. Snow left Pico found love Val forgave Snow and wereturned into kids for a bit while pico was being de possesed. Snow got caughtby Ink killed "Liam" for his freedom Pico learned somestuff and gainedseveral armored components one being Jasmine who now has a body made of nano machines. shadowblade offered kindness and accidently goofed by seeting all parts of Ink free including a piece of Tovek. Pico got turnd into "Pica" while Snow's soul sharing sister Claire came back to life. torvek attacked zot striking a mortal blow and sent shadowblade crazy and uniting heaven and hell to kill him. Ink came back and rose above the influence of a character making torvek his bitch for all eternity. Shadoblade put Zot back, fixed the world and gave back the horse of War to Death. A lot of "screwy things" went down and more are to potentially come and a funeral for Fenkrick soon.
and now on with the story…

Posted at

Mia:well,I did have some inspiration to help improve his defences. you helped a great deal with that.*kisses pico*

picosux224
picosux224
Posted at

pico:*smiles goofy from the kiss*

Posted at

Mia:oh come here you…*kisses him again* Jasmine:I am glad to see that the master and Misstriss are indeed happy. (However, I fear for the hijinx that will ensue over the next several days. i suppose I should confirm this)*smiles* Master pico are you still willing to go through with my experiement?

picosux224
picosux224
Posted at

pico:*smiles at jasmine*yes  just dont expect me to like it *laughs softly*

Posted at

Jasmine: I understand,All I ask is that you make yourself comfterable as we do by the day to fit in.*hugs him* and thank you for giving my idea a shot Master.

picosux224
picosux224
Posted at

pico:*smiles at jasmine again* anytime

Posted at

Jasmine:I'll tell you everything tomorrow before we meet Mia for the procedure. in the meanwhile I'm going to be doing some calculations on how long it will take till the final steps.*walks out of the room* Mia:feel like heading back up to the room, Pico?

picosux224
picosux224
Posted at

Pico:sure lets go

Posted at

*back in pico's room*Mia:So,tell me anything interesting happen today on your end?

picosux224
picosux224
Posted at

pico:well..apparently i met Inks girlfriend

Posted at

Mia:*blinks* ink has a girlfriend? Pico:I believe she was somethng along those lines. Mia:well what's she like?

picosux224
picosux224
Posted at

pico:*sweatdrop* she was intanjable or somthing i couldnt tell…but when i heard her cry i…iwanted to help her so badly*frowns*

Posted at

Mia:don't worry pico I'm sure that someday we can. for now though let's just let her be. She just lost someone and needs some time to herself. now come on what say weget some sleep for now. tomorrow is a brand new day.*smiles * Pico:sure. *the 2 hop in bed and kiss beforeturning out the lights* Both:'night!

Posted at

*much, much later*
Val: *lying in Snow's arms* Hey, you know, you never told me, who was at the door?
Snow: Huh, never did, did I? Well, it was DN.
Val: *stops stroking his cheek and puts up a concerned look* What did he want?
Snow: Well… *Flashback*

DN: I think we can call it even, shake on- wait, on second thought, I'll just ask, are we in agreement?
Snow
: *catches his breath a little* Well-
DN
: By the way, why are you wearing pants again? Is it becoming a habit? Also, you seem a bit exhausted, you alright?
Val
: *calling from inside with a lusty tone of voice* Snow~…
Snow
: *takes a quick look over his shoulder and back at DN* Yes, we're even now. I'll see you around. *closes the door*
Val: *chuckles a bit* Heh, good to know that weight off your chest, huh?
Snow
: *smiles back at her* Verily.
*up on the library on twelveth floor*
Claire: *sigh* I'm getting sick to death just looking at these books… (What
drove me to do that? I didn't think about what I was saying at all. Tsk,
it doesn't help, I need to apologize to DN.) *closes the book on the
history of Zot and stands up* (… Now, how do I get there? D'argh, for
fucksakes!)

Posted at

Val:*snuggles with him* So, what do you wanna do now* playfully makes circles on his chest* our shifts don't start for another few hours…
*up in the library* 
Doc:*reading*(perhaps this is what I needed a good book to)*looks at a semi frusterated Claire*(hmm)*walks on overto her location*pardon me is everything ok?

Posted at

Snow: *assesses her with an amazed look* You know, I was gonna say »Let's take a break for now«… But looking at you just keeps making me excited every time.
Val: *giggles* You're really insatiable. Then again, why forgo on abundance? Overdoing it can have its good sides, too. (Heaven knows I'm still all the way waiting for the most favorable of these advantages.) *starts kissing him tenderly*
*in the library*
Claire: Oh, hey doc. You wouldn't happen to know how I'm supposed to get to that thrice blasted castle of DN?

Posted at

Val:*breaks off*you know…I'm still a bit curious about those pants*tendery kiss goes over his collarbone and shoulders* day after day I'm seeing you in them more.*smiles as she figures it out* you think about me often?
*at the Library*
Doc:actually I sort of do, however why do you wish to go there? that place as evil coming out the wazoo. Wouldn't be a better Idea for him to come here?

picosux224
picosux224
Posted at

pico:…ok lets do this

Posted at

Jasmine:*materializes in her wolf state in a new attire*morning master. how are you doing?

Posted at

Snow: *blushes slightly* Yeah well… Let's say I badly need to figure it out controlling that… »issue«. Not that I mind, really, but for the sake of the others, you know. *kisses her neck with a cheeky smile*
*in the library*
Claire: Ahh, fuck, completely forgot about that… Guess it'll have to wait then. I don't mean to have him whistled here like a brainless dog by the woman that jumped him hardly two days ago. *she hesitates as if she wanted to add something, yet decides otherwise and remains silent*

Posted at

Val: that's understandable and beats my theory by a long shot.
Snow:oh? and what was your theory?
Val: That you just wanted me to jump you one day and tear them off your body.*moans* who knows*smiles* perhaps I still will.*gives him the same treatement she's getting*
*at the library*
Doc:???(hmm…)*looks around*well technically, DN came at me first. It was afterwords that I turned the table and…*tilts his head to a betterplace to talk about it*
*Later at doc's lab*
Doc:…and that's when we knocked out your brother with our suggestion.Now you look like you have something on your mind. care to talk about it?

Posted at

Claire: … I'm really not sure if I do wanna tell ya. Anyway, there's that thing I hafta do… *does sounds as if throwing up by imagining what she just all heard*
Doc: That's right, let it all out.
Claire: I wanna, but the damn image won't purge!
Doc: Well, I admit, imagining a vampire like DN as a woman can be disturbing-
Claire: It's not that, it's rather what the two of ya have done to each other. *her face turns slightly green* Gimme a moment… *she takes a couple deep breaths calming down slowly*
Doc: *waits patiently*

Advertise with us

Moonlight meanderer

DDComics is community owned.

The following patrons help keep the lights on. You can support DDComics on Patreon.