Advertise with us

Moonlight meanderer

HU Histories : Relik

irrevenant
irrevenant
Posted at

There was a throwaway line in Heroes Unite about Relik - Bombshell said to Natasha "You once mistook a hero for a villain". 

Sounds like there's quite a story there. We'd have to be careful not to do a retread of Energize : Hunted, but it'd be really interesting to see how Relik did transition from fugitive (who actually *did* maim those two people, albeit by accident) to trusted member of HU. 

Unless this transition is something that will be covered in the ongoing Relik series, of course… 

Posted at

Hi, I'm back :)
Hmm, you have a good point here. And with a new artist locked and loaded hopefully it shouldn't be too long before I can get round to addressing this little issue. Still juggling several ideas in my head, but I'm sure it'll resolve sooner or later.
Unless we want to go with the whole "HA Universe is a seperate one", in which case I'd be open for discussion on what to do next.

shastab24
shastab24
Posted at

I've always treated it as shared.  The Relik stuff is some stuff I've been anxiously looking forward to.  Retake was very good, so the Relik series should also be good.

Posted at

I'm glad to hear that, and hopefully it'll be well worth the wait! As for the comment Bombshell made to Natasha, I shall indeed have to think of a reason behind it (and I have a fairly good one already).

Advertise with us

Moonlight meanderer

DDComics is community owned.

The following patrons help keep the lights on. You can support DDComics on Patreon.