Advertise with us

Moonlight meanderer

VILLAIN GROUP: Seraphim

shastab24
shastab24
Posted at

I just submitted a post for HU that has a team of self-pronounced heroes that I see as villains by the way they act. I knew I should have looked here first. Anyways, here they are:

Team: Seraphim
Members: Sea Embers (water and fire manipulation), Phobia (fear manipulation), Zhia (super strong four-armed centaur with warrior training), Bind (creates mystical ropes from the air to bind opponents), Lash (is in possession of a mystical whip that never misses its mark and never leaves her grasp)
Sea Embers is the leader, with Phobia as his second, and Zhia in the third place. The twins Bind and Lash are more of the pawns, and are closer to each other than siblings should be.
The Seraphim are a group of like-minded "heroes" that believe in nothing less than hard Biblical morality. They believe that super-powered beings are appointed their powers by God and fall into two groups: angels, who follow Biblical code to the letter, and demons, who are looser in their interpretation of morality.

Abt_Nihil
Abt_Nihil
Posted at

Thanks for submitting your characters. I'd be interested in a chapter dealing with a fundamentalist/liberal conflict. [sarcasm]It's not much fun in real life[/sarcasm], but it could be if we threw some superheroes into the mix.

Posted at

So it be kinda like The Question and Green Arrow then? cause Question was a Conservative and Green Arrow was a Lib.

Thanks for submitting your characters. I'd be interested in a chapter dealing with a fundamentalist/liberal conflict. [sarcasm]It's not much fun in real life[/sarcasm], but it could be if we threw some superheroes into the mix.

Abt_Nihil
Abt_Nihil
Posted at

Exactly! Although I must confess I haven't read too many comics starring both The Question & Green Arrow.

(Plus, I always thought The Question was mostly just paranoid, rather than conservative - not that it's mutually exclusive :P)

Advertise with us

Moonlight meanderer

DDComics is community owned.

The following patrons help keep the lights on. You can support DDComics on Patreon.