Advertise with us

Moonlight meanderer

VILLAIN: Mr Face

Posted at

I thought this guy just especially for HA :D

Name: Mr. Face
Sex: Male

Characteristics: dapper, a very polite man most of the time, but get him angry and you'll wish you hadn't.

Backstory: Mr. Face was once known as Harry Mackinaw, a man who came from a very long line of Vaudeville actors and stage illusionists, he decided that crime was a more lucrative way to make money instead of the pennies he made at the now disappearing magic shows.

Attire: He wears a Bowler hat, a white suit with a black tie, red suspenders, casual black pants, thin boots, and magician gloves. He usually wears a blank face mask, but can use make-up to change his look.

powers: None, he has acrobatic agility, and uses various magic themed trick balls or an illusion producing cane.

(I will have a basic pic of him up soon)

Posted at

Okay! So, what would he do? What kind of crime would he commit? :-)

I think he would be a little like Ransom from HU (Except for the teleportation part :P)

I think he would do Inside job kinda bank heists or perform some kind of magical illusion to steal pricless works and things of that nature :)

I tried to make him rather lanky and thin, I don't know if it came out too well, but I enjoyed doing him :)

Abt_Nihil
Abt_Nihil
Posted at

Ah, okay! Well, tell me more… for instance, what do you mean by "…but get him angry and you'll wish you hadn't." What would he do? He doesn't look too dangerous or anything.

Posted at

Ah, okay! Well, tell me more… for instance, what do you mean by "…but get him angry and you'll wish you hadn't." What would he do? He doesn't look too dangerous or anything.

Think Clockwork Orange ;)

MrHades
MrHades
Posted at

How about 'Vaudevillian' for a name? Eh? Little play on words there…

Posted at

Oh! So he's that bad, huh? :P

Oh yeah :P

Posted at

How about 'Vaudevillian' for a name? Eh? Little play on words there…

It can be another Alias he uses :)

Posted at

I insist on Vaudevillain, though :P

Alright then, That shall be his official name :D

Posted at

Even better :D

This is why I love this place, we can discuss characters :)

Advertise with us

Moonlight meanderer

DDComics is community owned.

The following patrons help keep the lights on. You can support DDComics on Patreon.