Advertise with us

Moonlight meanderer

VILLAIN: Ms Ari

AzuJOD
AzuJOD
Posted at

Here's the description for the villain for the fanservice chapter (no picture yet)

Name: Melyssa Aritza (although some sources say her name is actually Melissa Arrington)

Alias: Ms Ari

Goal: Use genetic engineering and nanotechnology rebuild people into her vision of beauty.

Backstory: A slightly mad fashion designer who was disgraced after using illegal drugs to make her models skinnier than ever, which ended with the death of a few of them. Since then she has used genetic engineering and nanotechnology, (developed by other people) to help achieve her goal.

Abilities: Ms. Ari has no superpowers, but has a handful of henchpeople (both male and female) who were the succesful results of her experiments. Some of them were the people that developed her techniques, who she "rewarded" by subjecting them to their own techniques.

Weakness/Flaw: Because she is slightly mad, she is prone to occasional psycotic episodes, but she'll snap out of them eventually. She also has a pair of scars on her back that could be seen as a sort "weak point"

AzuJOD
AzuJOD
Posted at

Fuku: Brilliant! The costume has everything a mad fashionista (and readers) needs; cleavage, thigh-high boots, a little bit of fashionable asymmetrically, one of those sophisticated cigarette holder things. I think all she needs now is a weapon of some sort, like a golden gun or, better yet, a golden Rapier.

dsandgnat
dsandgnat
Posted at

AzuJOD: I agree with your comments. However, I think she needs to be equipped with a hypnotic-producing mirror surrounded by a gold frame. Would only seem right to me.

Advertise with us

Moonlight meanderer

DDComics is community owned.

The following patrons help keep the lights on. You can support DDComics on Patreon.