Advertise with us

Moonlight meanderer

VILLAIN: Shock

Macattack
Macattack
Posted at

I'm totally putting my two cents into this one! Wireless' main nemesis is Shock. Shock is actually the son of the large corporation that discovered that Wireless technology runs on the same wave length as brain waves. (Later on his father changes his company into an anti-super weapon lab to try and fix his mistakes) Shock was a spoiled rich kid who was also a serial killer who killed the girls he went on a date with. When Wireless threatened to stop him 'his' way until the police could catch him, he went out to try and get powers himself. He volunteered for an experiment at his father's work to prove that Wireless technology was harmless and convinced his knife throwing friend to sneak into an abandoned government biology lab from WWII above his father's lab to overload the circuits and basically give him super powers. It seemed to work well until his friend backed into a table of chemicals which spilled through an air vent onto Shock giving him Dragon's wings, fangs, and super strength

*wow, long description*

Anyways, the gist

Powers:
Electric shock
Super Strength
Seemingly Unbreakable claws on wings
Flying
Super Speed
Mental connection to wireless devices

Personality:
Violent
Vengeful
Doesn't think things through
Brash

Other Interesting facts:
Unlike Wireless he can't "power down" and look human again

Macattack
Macattack
Posted at

I just noticed my image of shock takes a lot longer to load then other's pictures… did I do anything wrong? I'm kind of new to the whole forum thing :/

Abt_Nihil
Abt_Nihil
Posted at

Is it just me, or is this thread breaking the page? I have to scroll across for miles to read posts all the way across, lol!
I just noticed my image of shock takes a lot longer to load then other's pictures… did I do anything wrong? I'm kind of new to the whole forum thing :/
I have neither problem @_@

Advertise with us

Moonlight meanderer

DDComics is community owned.

The following patrons help keep the lights on. You can support DDComics on Patreon.