Advertise with us

Moonlight meanderer

HERO: Amalgam

Posted at

It's taken me this long to realise this, but since the HA is no longer running to the continuity I had been led to plan along, and since Abt wants to use my "Villains Unite" story from that to be the second-half of the first season of HA, I hereby open up the character of Amalgam to the other writers here until such a time as I need him…and I WILL need him. Mwahahahaaaa!

ironhand
ironhand
Posted at

I don't think we've actually seen much of Amalgam - especially not him in a costume of sorts. He is making his HA debut in my ninja story though, so I whipped up the designs myself. I hope no one minds.

cdmalcolm1
cdmalcolm1
Posted at

SympleSymon wrote:It's taken me this long to realise this, but since the HA is no longer running to the continuity I had been led to plan along, and since Abt wants to use my "Villains Unite" story from that to be the second-half of the first season of HA, I hereby open up the character of Amalgam to the other writers here until such a time as I need him…and I WILL need him. Mwahahahaaaa!

Does that mean I could use him for my story in the. HA universe? I think it would be cool to use him. I love Ironhand's design. Let me know if I could use him in future stories.

Advertise with us

Moonlight meanderer

DDComics is community owned.

The following patrons help keep the lights on. You can support DDComics on Patreon.