Advertise with us

Moonlight meanderer

HERO: Cat-Kid

Eric_blitz
Eric_blitz
Posted at

I'd like to throw in my creation Cat-Kid!
Alex Conrad, everyone's typical high school student has his life completely turned upside down when his father, a world famous egyptologist retuns from his latest adeventure. But why are men after Alex's father? And he has he given Alex a strange stone before once again leaving?
These questions are soon answered when Alex morphs into a cat like creature that the anceint Egyptians had dubbed The Guardian.
Alex as Cat Kid does his best to protect his city and in his short time as a hero has already done everything from stopping a crazed school shooter to saving the world.
I definatly think he could give the team a street level hero and provide some comedic relief with his quick wit and smart ass attitude.

Abt_Nihil
Abt_Nihil
Posted at

Koikoi: Thanks for the pic and info! Very neat.

Eric_blitz: Cool character! Does he have any special powers beyond looking like a cat?

Eric_blitz
Eric_blitz
Posted at

Why, yes he does!
Enghanched reflexes, agility, and endurence, along with hightend sences. He also has razor sharp claws and above average strangth and speed (meaning he probably couldnt lift a car above his head, but he could defianrtly bench more then anyone in the wight room, and has roughly the speed of an olympic level runner).  
It is also worth mentioning that in his true form, his human state, Alex Conrad has no powers. He has the strength, speed, agility, and all that of any athletic 16 year old. 

Advertise with us

Moonlight meanderer

DDComics is community owned.

The following patrons help keep the lights on. You can support DDComics on Patreon.