Advertise with us

Moonlight meanderer

HERO: Stunt Double

Abt_Nihil
Abt_Nihil
Posted at

Hey! I couldnbt figure out where to post this, so I hope this is fine, I have a character I think it'd be cool if you used,

My character Stunt Double, he's Mike Ammerson, ex police officer, he was kicked out of the acadmey for his childish, smart ass attitude. After that, our hero's life hasnt exacgtly been great, he's had it pretty rough actually. He became a free lance artist and is able to make just enough…to keep it crappy appartment XD…it was during this rough patch, that Mike's life changed forver. He was born with a metagen. The genetic marker that give people super powers, his power, super agility, and best of all…the ability to split in two! Our hero knew he wanted to be a hero! He took the name STUNT DOUBLE and fights crime in a way only he can…and to pick up chicks….XD

(…)

Well lemme know what you think.
Thanks,
Eric

His comic can be found here.

Posted at

Hey! I couldnbt figure out where to post this, so I hope this is fine, I have a character I think it'd be cool if you used,

My character Stunt Double, he's Mike Ammerson, ex police officer, he was kicked out of the acadmey for his childish, smart ass attitude. After that, our hero's life hasnt exacgtly been great, he's had it pretty rough actually. He became a free lance artist and is able to make just enough…to keep it crappy appartment XD…it was during this rough patch, that Mike's life changed forver. He was born with a metagen. The genetic marker that give people super powers, his power, super agility, and best of all…the ability to split in two! Our hero knew he wanted to be a hero! He took the name STUNT DOUBLE and fights crime in a way only he can…and to pick up chicks….XD

(…)

Well lemme know what you think.
Thanks,
Eric

His comic can be found here.

I recently read Stunt Double, its pretty funny and is pretty good drawing wise.

Advertise with us

Moonlight meanderer

DDComics is community owned.

The following patrons help keep the lights on. You can support DDComics on Patreon.