HA Town Hall

Peligroso-Community Project?
sux at 7:25AM, April 11, 2014
(online)
posts: 325
joined: 4-24-2007
I want to ask you all something. I really want to go back to making Peligroso again…I miss drawing him and I miss putting something that I really loved up here for everyone to read and enjoy, but the problem is I don't have time right now and I feel my art can't artiulate my ideas well enough.
But I want to ask you all here since you've all been good to me and helped me to really work on my art and pushed me to write and get back into things.
 
If I were to write scripts for Peligroso, would anyone want to draw them? And I understand that it can be hard to do two comics and it takes awhile to draw and I understand that immensely, but would anyone be interested in doing that?
 
As cdMalcom said “Peligroso is alive in HA” and I like that, but I want to expand his universe as well and refine it better now than I did in the past.
 
Any thoughts?
I like my horror films like I love my burgers…Full of Cheese!!

Abt_Nihil at 5:40AM, April 16, 2014
(offline)
posts: 1,413
joined: 8-7-2007
Yeah, that's one of the great tragedies… not having enough time to do art, or writers missing artists. We've been going through it with Relik, and it's much the same with Bombshell. Maybe one suggestion: If you're doing one title, having an artist sign on for at least a few pages would probably work better than doing something like what we do on HA, where we rotate artists frequently. (This might not be too helpful since finding even one artist can be a problem…)
sux at 2:28PM, April 16, 2014
(online)
posts: 325
joined: 4-24-2007
I can understand that and I'll try and keep everyone informed of what happens.
I like my horror films like I love my burgers…Full of Cheese!!

irrevenant at 9:28PM, April 21, 2014
(online)
posts: 770
joined: 1-13-2007
I seem to enjoy overextending myself, so I'll happily give this a go if you'll have me. :)
I can't promise a rapid turnaround and I probably wouldn't articulate the ideas as well as some of the other HA artists would (for example, I'm not super great at more dynamic stuff yet), so it's up to you.  I won't be offended if you'd rather find someone with more experience under their belt to do your comic justice.
sux wrote:
I want to ask you all something. I really want to go back to making Peligroso again…I miss drawing him and I miss putting something that I really loved up here for everyone to read and enjoy, but the problem is I don't have time right now and I feel my art can't artiulate my ideas well enough.
But I want to ask you all here since you've all been good to me and helped me to really work on my art and pushed me to write and get back into things.
 
If I were to write scripts for Peligroso, would anyone want to draw them? And I understand that it can be hard to do two comics and it takes awhile to draw and I understand that immensely, but would anyone be interested in doing that?
 
As cdMalcom said “Peligroso is alive in HA” and I like that, but I want to expand his universe as well and refine it better now than I did in the past.
 
Any thoughts?
sux at 2:06PM, April 22, 2014
(online)
posts: 325
joined: 4-24-2007
If you want to give it a go, then that is fine with me. :)
I like my horror films like I love my burgers…Full of Cheese!!

irrevenant at 2:25PM, April 22, 2014
(online)
posts: 770
joined: 1-13-2007
Yay! \o/
If you want to send me a script, I can do a couple of sample pages and see if it's what you're after.  I'll PQ you my email address…
sux wrote:
If you want to give it a go, then that is fine with me. :)
Genejoke at 10:59PM, June 5, 2014
(online)
posts: 3,629
joined: 4-9-2010
I'm somewhat over extended at present, but I could be interested.
irrevenant at 2:25AM, June 22, 2014
(online)
posts: 770
joined: 1-13-2007
At this point, I'm not sure when I'll get a chance to get around to it, so if someone else wants to, please don't hold off on my account.
sux at 6:43AM, Aug. 16, 2014
(online)
posts: 325
joined: 4-24-2007
I think what I will do is work on the script more before I try my hand at drawing it once again. I'm all up for other artists throwing their hats in to help me out but I don't want it to take away from your other things.
So for now it's in re-development and rebooting I suppose.
I like my horror films like I love my burgers…Full of Cheese!!

irrevenant at 1:23AM, Aug. 21, 2014
(online)
posts: 770
joined: 1-13-2007
Yeah, sorry. :(  I'm actually really interested in doing it, but at the moment I'm not even getting my own stuff done. xO
sux wrote:
I think what I will do is work on the script more before I try my hand at drawing it once again. I'm all up for other artists throwing their hats in to help me out but I don't want it to take away from your other things.
So for now it's in re-development and rebooting I suppose.
last edited on Aug. 21, 2014 1:28AM
sux at 5:48AM, Aug. 31, 2014
(online)
posts: 325
joined: 4-24-2007
Nah I understand. Things happen or work or school stuff happens which is what I am suffering from. It's supposed to be my last semester in college so I'm trying to just get everything done.
We just all gotta take it at a decent pace and let's take it all a bit at a time and develop things.
I like my horror films like I love my burgers…Full of Cheese!!

sux at 4:58PM, May 30, 2016
(online)
posts: 325
joined: 4-24-2007
It's been quite a long time.

So since I'm
In graduate school I can at the very least have time to work on scripts for ha and penligroso. I hope that the people who have helped me out can continue to do so and possibly get me off my butt and help get penligroso running.

If anyone wants to try and help or knows someone who be interested in helping out. Please don't hesitate to pm me.

Thank you guys :)

I like my horror films like I love my burgers…Full of Cheese!!


Forgot Password
©2011 WOWIO, Inc. All Rights Reserved Google+