Advertise with us

Moonlight meanderer

Lite bites reviews.

Genejoke
Genejoke
Posted at

For a little while the lite bites reviews have been ninja reviews, attacking unsuspecting creators with our unique (well unusual) review style.  Now we are looking for people to volunteer their comics for review.  I will take the first three volunteers and put them on the list, these will form the subject of the next three reviews.  
GUIDELINES
Comics can only be volunteered by the creator(s) of that comic.
A minimum of thirty pages, or a complete story.
By volunteering your comic you are potentially subjecting yourself to strong opinions, while we try to be decent we will mock things to get a laugh.

1. Interstellar blood beasts
2. Typical Strange
3. Utterly rucked
4. The godstrain
5. Todd sweets
6. Peregrination of the Deliverer
7.Anthology of anfer
8. Blue strwberry
9.inchaotica
10. elsewhere
11. your choice
12. pulse
13. Voyage of the Broken Promise
14. rimjob.
That's definitely all we will take on for now.  it takes a bit of time to get these put together.

bravo1102
bravo1102
Posted at

Interstellar Blood Beasts.  Sure it's finished but that way you can read the whole story and comment on how it all comes together.      

Genejoke
Genejoke
Posted at

AH ha!! the first victim.

Banes
Banes
Posted at

I'll volunteer Typical Strange - I was wondering if it'd be Ninja Reviewed…but it's available for a reviewing/mocking/thrashing as you please!

KimLuster
KimLuster
Posted at

my comic, 'The Godstrain', is free game - we're used to the abuse ;)

Posted at

If your desperate you can revew Todd Sweets tho I warn you it is the Worst Webcomic Ever Made by anyone EVER!

jerrie
jerrie
Posted at

you can review Anthology of Anfer if you want

jerrie
jerrie
Posted at

Also Jays Internet fight club

Mina_Lunga
Mina_Lunga
Posted at

If there are any slots left (and it looks to be pretty full) I would enjoy seeing the viciousness unleased on my comic "Inchoatica"!  If you are now overwhelmed, I hope that you will be looking for victims - I mean, "volunteers" again in the future :-)
https://next.theduckwebcomics.com/Inchoatica/
-Mina Lunga

Genejoke
Genejoke
Posted at

I'll add those to the list.  Think I'll have to stop there for now though, thanks for all the sign ups and I will open it up again before long.
Need some reviewers now.

VinoMas
VinoMas
Posted at

For your Consideration…
YOUR CHOICE… by Travis Michael Moore (VinoMas)
In my Facebook group YOUR CHOICE…the Haus of Choice members (who vote what will happen next in the story) VOTED to have YOUR CHOICE mocked for publicity.
I hope you consider my sci fi fashion visual soap opera dramedy.  But of course, it's…your choice.  ;)

Genejoke
Genejoke
Posted at

VinoMas wrote:
For your Consideration…
YOUR CHOICE… by Travis Michael Moore (VinoMas)
In my Facebook group YOUR CHOICE…the Haus of Choice members (who vote what will happen next in the story) VOTED to have YOUR CHOICE mocked for publicity.
I hope you consider my sci fi fashion visual soap opera dramedy.  But of course, it's…your choice.  ;)
Hah! I will add it to the list, but may be a little while as reviews go up every few weeks and there's a bit of a list now.

PBandJ
PBandJ
Posted at

I'll put "Voyage of the Broken Promise" up for target practice. :)

Posted at

You are most welcome to ream out "Rimjob" if you wish. I hope it's not too short a story to warrant consideration… Believe me, you won't be able to say anything harsher and more mocking than what I've already gotten in rejection letters from publishers I have submitted artwork to over the years.

Genejoke
Genejoke
Posted at

I will add those two to the list.
Rimjob is absolutely fine, it's not long but that isn't a problem.

Genejoke
Genejoke
Posted at

The Interstellar bloodbeast review will go live next week.
i am looking for co reviewers for future reviews.

Advertise with us

Moonlight meanderer

DDComics is community owned.

The following patrons help keep the lights on. You can support DDComics on Patreon.