Advertise with us

Moonlight meanderer

Peligroso's new look.

Posted at

Hey guys.
I got in the mood to draw and I whipped up a somewhat new look for Peligroso, it's  not too different but I added a few things that I feel make him look pretty cool.

Though I'm unsure if he will actually change into this or if it's just a one off picture?

irrevenant
irrevenant
Posted at

They do look cool.  I assume the glasses are for when he's riding his bike at high speeds, but what's the thing in the top-left?  Is that a gas mask, just in case?

cdmalcolm1
cdmalcolm1
Posted at

It looks like a Gas mask but for what reason? I think It looks cool. Does it make him even more deadly? I hope so.

Posted at

The gas mask is my logo haha, but it does sound like a cool little something that he would wear on his biking antics XD
And yeah the glasses or goggles are for when he's riding around. I tried to model them off my actual goggles that I have but art stinks :P

ironhand
ironhand
Posted at

I'm digging the new look, definitely gets more of the "biker" look from Peligroso. Also like how it's become more "street-level" in the way it looks. Good stuff. I couldn't resit and did this today XD

Posted at

As always Iron your interpretation of him is friggen amazing :D

Posted at

Now to incorporate it into HA :P

Advertise with us

Moonlight meanderer

DDComics is community owned.

The following patrons help keep the lights on. You can support DDComics on Patreon.