Advertise with us

Moonlight meanderer

Introductions

Ink_wolf
Ink_wolf
Posted at

I AM an unoriganal hack that has barely seen the main forum.  

feel free to introduce yourself and say hello.

Posted at

I am a wierdo that inspired a whole forum/story telling collab between other users such as this guy above me. I also am a comic reader on his way to start his own comic.

Posted at

I'm drift wood flooded along in the previous guy's whirlpool of madness. The guy on top has tried to make a boat out of me to escape the island he's been stranded on. Two attempts have resulted in the boat sinking and him dieing three times.

Ink_wolf
Ink_wolf
Posted at

Yes, madness indeed dwells within the above two…patrons?  Fans?  I'm going with peons.

Posted at

peon? you mean overlord of none! yes for I own little to nothing. and there is plenay of that to go around. I'll share but only ifyour willing to go and feed Snow a lemon.

Posted at

'Someone say lemon?

picosux224
picosux224
Posted at

im just some guy who came across a sonic comic and one day got hooked on RPing oh and fun fact im a otaku. hmm lemonade sounds good right about now

Ink_wolf
Ink_wolf
Posted at

Ah, Pico.  Good to see you again!  I don't know how active this forum will be (I expect far less so than DN's)  but I'm glad to see you could make it all the same.
If you know of any threads that you think I should start here, speak up.  Likewise, feel free to start any RP you like in the appropriate section.  I'd say more but I need to sleep now.

picosux224
picosux224
Posted at

i wouldnt know where i would start to be honest i was never really that creative plus idk any threads
…maybe if i had sugestions? like would you prefer a completely made up one or one based off popular games anime manga? (examples DBZ Pokemon etc) because honestly i can work with both

Ink_wolf
Ink_wolf
Posted at

Start with whatever you like:  whatever you have enough passion about to drive you forward!  The worst thiing that can come out of it is nothing so you literally have nothing to loose!  I don't know how active I can be on an RP right now between my job, this comic, sleep and other works.  All said though, I am eager to see what you can paint through the window of your mind.  Same goes for anyone reading this post!

picosux224
picosux224
Posted at

alright then i have an idea!

Posted at

Speak then boy don't keep us waiting! I want to hear.

Advertise with us

Moonlight meanderer

DDComics is community owned.

The following patrons help keep the lights on. You can support DDComics on Patreon.