Advertise with us

Moonlight meanderer

Creator Interviews

ironhand
ironhand
Posted at

I'll fill in mine when I can put my full attention on it! Would probably be better putting stuff about me in the second trade though considering that's where I have contributed the most. Cool idea, too!

Abt_Nihil
Abt_Nihil
Posted at

Thanks! And yes, ideally we would have interviews by those who have worked primarily on chapters 1-6 in the first TP, and those who worked on 7-12 in the second one. You do have a pretty long history with HU/HA though. Oh well, I'll just wait and see who will have filled these out by the time the files are ready for printing…

Posted at

I placed mine there as well.

ironhand
ironhand
Posted at

Mine is also up, too. I wrote a few things about stuff that won't be in the first trade, so it may be better to shove mine aside and wait for the latter-half of Season 1 trade. My bad!

ironhand
ironhand
Posted at

Abt_Nihil wrote:
Those are great reads, thanks!
Agreed, I've really enjoyed everyones responses as it's not actually stuff we usually talk about around here. I might ask more questions individually when there's more people to choose from.

cdmalcolm1
cdmalcolm1
Posted at

I did mine today. Nov. Tues. 18th. 2014.  I also screwed up by placing my interveiw in the comments area…..Is it at all possible to delete the "Comment" version?. I can't do it.

Abt_Nihil
Abt_Nihil
Posted at

cdmalcolm1 wrote:
I did mine today. Nov. Tues. 18th. 2014.  I also screwed up by placing my interveiw in the comments area…..Is it at all possible to delete the "Comment" version?. I can't do it.
Thanks for doing the interview! I also don't know how to remove comments… anyone?

irrevenant
irrevenant
Posted at

I've fixed it.  It looks like it needed admin access.

Abt_Nihil wrote:
cdmalcolm1 wrote:
 Thanks for doing the interview! I also don't know how to remove comments… anyone?

cdmalcolm1
cdmalcolm1
Posted at

When is the creator interviews going to be pushed to front? Like is it going to appear in any issues that is coming out? Or will it only make the Wiki pages?

Advertise with us

Moonlight meanderer

DDComics is community owned.

The following patrons help keep the lights on. You can support DDComics on Patreon.