Advertise with us

Moonlight meanderer

In which I return from the dead with a new comic

Threeboy
Threeboy
Posted at

ya dude coming off a 4 year hiatus myself.
keep on keepin' on

maskdt
maskdt
Posted at

Threeboy wrote:
ya dude coming off a 4 year hiatus myself.
keep on keepin' on
I'll drink to coming off years-long hiatuses!

maskdt
maskdt
Posted at

Bumping this because there's a new page up!

cru
cru
Posted at

Wow what's up with the four year hiatuses? I've just resurrected my old comic after four years too. Is it something in the public water supply?

maskdt
maskdt
Posted at

cru wrote:
Wow what's up with the four year hiatuses? I've just resurrected my old comic after four years too. Is it something in the public water supply?
Must be! We should really get it checked. And maybe get around to hiring someone to keep an eye on it.

maskdt
maskdt
Posted at

Bump for a new page!

Posted at

Wow, that is kinda an odd coincidence. I ended up edging my way back onto the site after a 4-5 year hiatus myself. Not entirely sure if there's 'something in the water', but it seems interesting that we're independently returning to resurrect/start new comics. :D

Posted at

That's great.  I'm jumping back in after almost a decade away.
Have you guys been creating while you were away from the Duck?

Posted at

Well, I did a lot of work on my Youtube Channel, but that's a very different type of "creation". It was getting into voiceover work, "animating" a video with animatic illustration, and working on art again that actually pulled me back into making comics. ODDLY ENOUGH.

binaryfaye
binaryfaye
Posted at

I just did the same thing! I can't remember how long I was gone.
I kept working on my comic, but I was just kinda done with Drunk Duck.
I just came back like 2 weeks ago so I'm so far behind on everything. Did the forums just die a horrible death or what?
edit: Oh, and I totally forgot to say, Awesome comic! You got a new fan so don't run off again!

maskdt
maskdt
Posted at

binaryfaye wrote:
I just did the same thing! I can't remember how long I was gone.
I kept working on my comic, but I was just kinda done with Drunk Duck.
I just came back like 2 weeks ago so I'm so far behind on everything. Did the forums just die a horrible death or what?
edit: Oh, and I totally forgot to say, Awesome comic! You got a new fan so don't run off again!
I think maybe the site sort of died for a while? I'm not sure, but the forum definitely got gutted for some reason or another.

maskdt
maskdt
Posted at

Bump for a nice, fresh page!

maskdt
maskdt
Posted at

Bumpity bump! New page!

binaryfaye
binaryfaye
Posted at

maskdt wrote:

I think maybe the site sort of died for a while? I'm not sure, but the forum definitely got gutted for some reason or another. 

Right? When I came back I really missed the forums and especially talking about the technical and artistic parts of drawing a comic. Sad, it really feels like the sense of community is gone without the forums. I mean, they're still here… just stagnant.

maskdt
maskdt
Posted at

binaryfaye wrote:
maskdt wrote:

Right? When I came back I really missed the forums and especially talking about the technical and artistic parts of drawing a comic. Sad, it really feels like the sense of community is gone without the forums. I mean, they're still here… just stagnant.
I hope that someday, somehow, the forums come back to life. Until then, I'm just going to keep plugging away and updating (like just now).

Advertise with us

Moonlight meanderer

DDComics is community owned.

The following patrons help keep the lights on. You can support DDComics on Patreon.