Advertise with us

Moonlight meanderer

Soundtrack for the comic

Posted at

Every time a new mix is made it will go up here for those who want to listen!

Posted at

The world was on fire and no one could save me but you.
It’s strange what desire will make foolish people do.
I never dreamed that I’d meet somebody like you.
And I never dreamed that I’d lose somebody like you.
t r a c k l i s t:
i; DEXTER MAIN TITLErolfe kent|| ii;DANGERwatsky || iii; SHOCK YOUR SOULpsycosis || iv; MY SONGS KNOW WHAT YOU DID IN GRAVITY FALLSpsycosis || v; MONSTERkanye west ft rick ross, jay z, nicki minaj, bon iver || vi; TOXICbritney spears || vii;CREEPholly henry || viii; HELLO ZEPPcharlie clouser || ix; WICKED GAMESjames vincent mcmorrow || x;CRYSTILIZEDgorillaz || xi;CLARITYzedd ft foxes chicago || xii;THE HORROR OF OUR LOVEludo || xiii; THE ONLY WAY TO MY HEARTfoxy shazam || xiv;CENTURIESfall out boy || xv; BLOOD THEMEdaniel licht
l i s t e n

Posted at

I can't get these memories out of my mind,
And some kind of madness has started to evolve
t r a c k l i s t
i; FOOLING YOURSELF styx || ii; CREEP IN A TSHIRT portugal. the man || iii; NO ILLUSIONS 78 saab || iv; MADNESS muse || v; POWER kanye west || vi; VICARIOUS tool || vii; SHOUT tears for fears || viii; TIME IS RUNNING OUT muse || ix; WHAT HAVE THEY DONE TO YOU styx || x; REAPER MAN mother mother || xi; BEEZ IN THE TRAP nicki minaj

l i s t e n

Posted at

Ain't no way I'm giving up.
I'm a god
t r a c k l i s t
i; PASSIVE a perfect circle || ii; MOONLIGHT SONATA beethoven || iii; UNDISCLOSED DESIRES muse || iv; YOU’VE SEEN THE BUTCHER deftones || v; WAITING FOR THE WORLD TO END mother mother || vi; THE SOUND OF SILENCE celtic thunder || vii; THE BITTER END placebo || viii; SURVIVAL muse || ix; I AM A GOD kanye west || x; KILLING THE THING THAT YOU LOVE styx || xi; NOCTURNE G MAJOR OP 37 NO 2 chopin
l i s t e n

Posted at

So trust me, trust me 
Darling dear 
I’m so sincere 
There’s no need to tear

t r a c k l i s t:
i; FOR THE DAMAGED CODA blonde redhead || ii; TRUST ME marc senter || iii; SERIAL KILLER lana del rey || iv; AMERICAN HORROR STORY THEME(REMIX) gniuz || v; IMMORTALS fall out boy || vi; WICKED GAME lana del rey || vii; DEVIL’S BACKBONE the civil wars || viii; DEVIL’S SPOKE laura marling || ix; NO DEATH mirel wagner || x; PRETTY BABY brendan benson || xi; DARK PARADISE lana del rey || xii; EPILOGUE the antlers || xiii; FOR THE DAMAGED blonde redhead

l i s t e n

Posted at

a music box playlist
t r a c k l i s t:
i; THE GAME IS ON michael price and david arnold || ii; MAMA my chemical romance || iii; IMMORTALS fall out boy || iv; DEMONS imagine dragons || v; CENTURIES fall out boy || vi; LET HER GO passenger || vii; COME WAYWARD SOULS from over the garden wall || viii; UNRAVEL tk || ix; ALL OF ME john legend || x; TIME AFTER TIME cyndi lauper || xi; HEART SHAPED BOX nirvana || xii; MARCH OF THE TOREADORS georges bizet
l i s t e n

Advertise with us

Moonlight meanderer

DDComics is community owned.

The following patrons help keep the lights on. You can support DDComics on Patreon.