Advertise with us

Moonlight meanderer

Peipei's Paper Dolls/Models

Peipei
Peipei
Posted at

Here are my models so far! From top to bottom in the exact order (Orn, Roxy Octavia and  Ronig Dvakdal Vestraah VI (Felsod)).There is a 4th model, Matriarch Orlaith, But she was feeling uncomfortable at the last minute. She didn't want to put on a swimsuit today so we're gonna try again later :p…Feel free to use these guys as models :3!
*update* Matriarch Orlaith has finally arrived 

Peipei
Peipei
Posted at

I'm very happy you approve VinoMas! Tanji and Roxy definitely need to get together for that photoshoot during the fashion show! How the hell can that NOT happen? Yes please! :D

KimLuster
KimLuster
Posted at

These are very awesome peipei!  Gorgeous!  Very well done!

Luccia
Luccia
Posted at

These are amazing! I can't wait for Matriarch Orlaith!

Peipei
Peipei
Posted at

Thanks guys! I can't wait to have Orlaith up here too. We're Missing an older lady model! :D 
@VinoMas: I still haven't gotten a chance to read your latest comic yet. I will once I get some free time over the weekend!

tupapayon
tupapayon
Posted at

Very pretty… I like 'em!… I'll patiently wait for lady Orlaith… she's a lady!… should never rush a lady!…

Peipei
Peipei
Posted at

tupapayon wrote:
Very pretty… I like 'em!… I'll patiently wait for lady Orlaith… she's a lady!… should never rush a lady!…
 Glad you like them so far! Hehehehe and I agree, can't rush a lady. She'd like to put her best foot forward for this thing. The wait WILL be worth it! xD 

Peipei
Peipei
Posted at

Orlaith has finally decided to come around, sporting a corset nonetheless. o.-

Luccia
Luccia
Posted at

Oh my goodness, she is marvelous! I wouldn't even want to cover the corset, just add to the corset.

Peipei
Peipei
Posted at

Luccia wrote:
Oh my goodness, she is marvelous! I wouldn't even want to cover the corset, just add to the corset.
Hahah that thought actually did go through my mind. I think the corset alone is actually good enough to use as a building block for an outfit. And if you really think about it, corsets actually go well with just about anything. :3

Posted at

wow! some nice models! XD you got the tomboy orn, cute sexy roxy, the pale yet handsome ron, and his hawt mom! great character designs :) hope people have fun designing clothes for them :D

KimLuster
KimLuster
Posted at

Oh my Garsh!! Orlaith looks incredible!!!

Peipei
Peipei
Posted at

@Nitemare2004: Thanks! Glad you think they all look nice :3. The Vestraah family definitely has a 'hot' gene running through their lineage! xD

@KimLuster: Glad you like her, she was loads of fun to make :3!

tupapayon
tupapayon
Posted at

The long awaited moment… the lady has arrived… I meant to say The Lady…

bravo1102
bravo1102
Posted at

All are beautiful. The Lady looks like one of the women I went to high school with.

Peipei
Peipei
Posted at

@Tupapayon: Was it worth the wait or what? xD xD

@Bravo1102: Very interesting. Considering Orlaith is in her mid 40s and has a full grown son, i'm sure she would take that as a compliment, being compared to a highschooler like that xD!

Posted at

These will be so much fun to work on! I don't know who to start 1st!

Peipei
Peipei
Posted at

Thanks Man! I just saw your dolls today, sweet! I will be using them for more designs as soon as I get some free time (been so busy!) Dx Can't wait to see these guys dressed up! :D

Advertise with us

Moonlight meanderer

DDComics is community owned.

The following patrons help keep the lights on. You can support DDComics on Patreon.