Advertise with us

Moonlight meanderer

Topwebcomics.com?

irrevenant
irrevenant
Posted at

I just noticed that Heroes Alliance has no presence on topwebcomics.com.  Other DD comics like Charby and Modest Medusa seem to.  Do you think it's worth us having one?

Does anyone know how much upkeep that would entail?

Thanks.

Abt_Nihil
Abt_Nihil
Posted at

Good point! HA really should have a presence there. Bombshell also does, and basically, all I've ever done is include the voting button with each update and switch incentives every once in a while.

Since I have an account, I'll take care of this and just add one for HA.

irrevenant
irrevenant
Posted at

Whenever a new HA is posted will there be a link to vote for it on Top Web Comics?  Or will a voting link be built into the HA page layout somewhere obvious?  That sort of thing.

Abt_Nihil wrote:
Sorry, what do you mean by "at this end"?

Abt_Nihil
Abt_Nihil
Posted at

I think the safest and easiest thing is to include the voting button in the author's comments (as I've been doing on Bombshell). It just means copying and pasting the code into each author's comment. I first tried to integrate it into the layout when I added the button for Bombshell, and I think for some reason it didn't work, although I can't quite remember what it was. It was some problem with the new template - it used to work with dd's old version.

Advertise with us

Moonlight meanderer

DDComics is community owned.

The following patrons help keep the lights on. You can support DDComics on Patreon.