Advertise with us

Moonlight meanderer

Fallback stash of filler stories?

irrevenant
irrevenant
Posted at

Was just thinking: we could have situations like the current one where the main comic are delayed at any time.
Is it worth developing a reservoir of standalone shorts, fan art etc. that we can fall back on when there are delays?

Obviously they'd have to be standalone stories that could be shown at any point in the narrative.
Do you think that'd be worthwhile? 

Abt_Nihil
Abt_Nihil
Posted at

In a perfect world, people would submit short stories to HA all the time ^_^ I love having them, either inbetween chapters or as fillers. So, it's really no question for me… I think the more important question is, how can we get people to submit more?

shastab24
shastab24
Posted at

Maybe put the word out on the forums and see about it being put in a news post that the comic is looking for one-offs and shorts from anyone who's interested.  It could be stated that anything works, whether or not it's canon, as long as it fits the comic's rating.  It would be nifty to see some people who would shy away due to something or the other about their style being encouraged to submit.  For instance, somebody who thinks their style is too cartoony for a serious story, but then realizes they can make a comic for HA that's completely zany if they want.

Advertise with us

Moonlight meanderer

DDComics is community owned.

The following patrons help keep the lights on. You can support DDComics on Patreon.