Advertise with us

Moonlight meanderer

Halloween filler art?

Posted at

Is anyone up for doing some halloween filler art?
Always fun to get into the season.
I can draw a couple of filler arts.

cdmalcolm1
cdmalcolm1
Posted at

I'd like to play with this idea. I have to think about this one. Who wants me to feature their character with SolarCell's holloween WIP?

shastab24
shastab24
Posted at

I'd love it.

Also, I want to get off my butt and draw some Halloween art, for the sake of it.

cdmalcolm1
cdmalcolm1
Posted at

I think I know what I might do. Do the cast of "SolarCell. The BBW Hero". DarkBeauty, SolarCell, and RoofRat. That is IF no one replies to the holloween WIP I said above. PQ me if interested.

shastab24
shastab24
Posted at

Oh, I should have been more specific.  The "I'd love it" I wrote was in response to your post, CD.

shastab24
shastab24
Posted at

I've often thought that a poster for the HUniverse would be great as an art jam, with different characters drawn by different people (preferrably their creators, but sometimes that can't happen, and it would also be nice to get the artists without characters in the universe involved).  You know, images akin to these:

Okay, I know that's a lot, and I didn't mean to post so many, but I found these awesome images online when looking for examples and just had to use them.  Look at all the artists involved in these!

irrevenant
irrevenant
Posted at

Also, how long are you anticipating the Halloween filler art being publoshed for?  I can produce a Halloween filler faster than I can produce a comic page for the mini-story, so if that buys me more time to draw the page I'll do it first. :D

Otherwise I'll skip doing the Halloween filler and just focus on the story page.
Thanks. 

Abt_Nihil
Abt_Nihil
Posted at

I'll post Halloween fillers next week (if I receive any).

(And yes, it would be great if we could all do a collaborative poster too!)

irrevenant
irrevenant
Posted at

Okay, my halloween art is done.  It's in the 'Mr Imp vs the Bagsnatcher' dropbox folder.
I second that a cast poster would be awesome.  There have been 24 members of Heroes Alliance if you include Virtus, Astral, Sparkle, Bujin and Kaleidoskop.  (And if you include all the guest stars from Issue #7 it gets completely insane…)

shastab24
shastab24
Posted at

Even moreso if it's an HUniverse poster overall, not just Heroes Alliance.  There have been a lot of characters shown, even if it's just in the two comics.

But don't count the other universe characters from the wedding.  There's no reason to include them, after all.  They aren't part of the HUniverse.

cdmalcolm1
cdmalcolm1
Posted at

It's that time again. I'm going to submit them here. It picture day. Due every October 31st. I'm doing bones, SolarCell and I think Bombshell all in cosplay. Start those Pictures. Look forward to seeing them. Don't be afraid to add dialogue.

shastab24
shastab24
Posted at

I should try to draw for this. Maybe I can do all my HUniverse heroes, but maybe I should try to incorporate some characters from others, at least Bombshell, maybe Shell and Relik to round out the most involved HA characters. Of course, with a Halloween theme, maybe I could try something like kids dressed up as the major HA characters, going trick-or-treating. Or I could want to do something but never get around to it (as I often do).

Advertise with us

Moonlight meanderer

DDComics is community owned.

The following patrons help keep the lights on. You can support DDComics on Patreon.