Advertise with us

Moonlight meanderer

DDFF : OCTOBER 2015! THIS IS HALLOWEEEN!

VinoMas
VinoMas
Posted at

Yep, what better place than the Fashion Forum to display ALL of of your characters Halloween Costumes!!!
For the next few weeks, I'd like everyone to post their looks in this forum thread!  
Let the Costume Party begin!
UPDATES
Thanks to OzoneOcean for a fantastic September MAD MAX!  I am hoping to find some time to add my designs in.  And that goes for all of you too!  Late entries are always encouraged!
Finally, the #Pageant 2015 is in full swing.  We spent Summer creating our pieces and we are spending the Fall displaying them for you to judge.  Check out the webcomic #Pageant 2015 or the Drunk Duck Facebook Group to judge!

Dragonaur
Dragonaur
Posted at

Lets get this party started! Trick or Treat! Xara shows off the latest in mummy wraps. 

Dragonaur
Dragonaur
Posted at

More ghouls and ghosts join the fray. This is Jackie. I would have loved to enter her in this year's fashion show. Maybe next year.

Dragonaur
Dragonaur
Posted at

No Dragonaur Halloween is complete without the guest of honor! Carla. She might not be the friendliest Vampire in the world. But she doesn't bite. Happy Halloween!

usedbooks
usedbooks
Posted at

Not an entry but I figured I'd share the annual UB Halloween card. The UB characters pick a theme every year. (Actually, my sister picked the theme this year.) 

Dragonaur
Dragonaur
Posted at

I don't think there's any contest going for this thread. Just draw up your characters in Halloween costumes and have fun! ^_^

Amelius
Amelius
Posted at

I did some requests this year so I'm posting them here! Zeno-Edward Scissorhands, Mye-Sally from NBC, Tonius-Dream from The Sandman.

A Spring-Heel Charby!

Mye the Alp and Tony the Witch!
I did a few more but I think that's enough, heh!
VinoMas, I hope some day I will get that inspiration/courage to submit art to one of your pageants!!! They look fun!

VinoMas
VinoMas
Posted at

Please consider voting in our Drunk Duck Fashion Forum Community Contest : #Pageant 2015.  I will be tabulating scores this weekend!
There is very low voting turnout right now and evening gowns has none.  I know you can't vote for your own art but would love you to support our other artists.
no voting gives artists zero points.  But just a score of 1 already gives art 10 points.  Or if you think it deserves more, go 2=25, 3=50, or 4=100.
Thanks for your support!  Lots more to come!
https://next.theduckwebcomics.com/Pageant_2015/

Advertise with us

Moonlight meanderer

DDComics is community owned.

The following patrons help keep the lights on. You can support DDComics on Patreon.