Advertise with us

Moonlight meanderer

XTIN:REINCARRION

Jeremy Ray
Jeremy Ray
Posted at

After a lengthy hiatus and many false starts, I've finally figured out how to continue this story.  It takes a long time to update, because it looks the way it looks.  If you like the way it looks, you should check it out, because IMO the world building is even better.

Genejoke
Genejoke
Posted at

I remember this from before. stunning work.

Jeremy Ray
Jeremy Ray
Posted at

Still rolling, now with single panel updates that are not as much fun as full pages, but arrive more often.  The story is in a revelatory phase with fun religious mumbo-jumbo that sends the story off in a crazy new direction. 
Genejoke - Thanks, I had a big break but the sequel ended up much better for it.  I needed this connecting segment to get to where I want to be in the future.

Jeremy Ray
Jeremy Ray
Posted at

There's like one or two more fully completed pages by now. Wow! Wow :/ At least the painting has gotten better with the newest panel.

Jeremy Ray
Jeremy Ray
Posted at

irrevenant wrote:
I also remember (and IIRC, supported?) the old version of this.

It was pretty amazing. Good to see it back again.
[/qoute]

Thanks for your support! I hope the new version is working for you. It took a long time to figure out how to make a sequel work.

Jeremy Ray
Jeremy Ray
Posted at

Hey there's a couple more panels again! The productivity boggles the mind!

Jeremy Ray
Jeremy Ray
Posted at

Currently revamping the old pages (again). They're looking much better!

Jeremy Ray
Jeremy Ray
Posted at

The revamp is more or less finished, and a new half-page has been added!

Jeremy Ray
Jeremy Ray
Posted at

I've changed gears for a moment and am revamping the first XTIN graphic novel, The Dragon's Dreamworld. Currently there are ten pages posted. I'm not going to post the whole thing, but I'll post part of the first issue, then put the .pdf up for sale somewhere.

There is also fan art going on.

Jeremy Ray
Jeremy Ray
Posted at

The XTIN: The Dragon's Dreamworld revamp is finished, and it is now available for $15 on Gumroad https://gumroad.com/l/RasL# or Patreon https://www.patreon.com/user?u=512425 at the $20 subscription level, with other XTIN goodies.

Now that TDDW is out of the way, I can get back to "REINCARRION" and my new Patreon exclusive comic, "XTIN: Spider Princess Haki"

Advertise with us

Moonlight meanderer

DDComics is community owned.

The following patrons help keep the lights on. You can support DDComics on Patreon.