Advertise with us

Moonlight meanderer

Anecdote is back!

JLG
JLG
Posted at

Been a long time. But back I be. I hope my old readers are still lurking about!

Anecdote is, as I like to put it, the chronicle of the neverending battle between innocence and experience, the two eternally mismatched warriors between whom the wide-eyed, wet-behind-the-ears crowd often find themselves. You know the type—-their ages are in the single digits, they have trouble with shoelaces, and they think you can get pregnant from kissing.

I last updated the strip on this site in July 2012. But I've decided to finish the original run on The Duck. What kind of Ducketeer would I be if I didn't?
I uploaded five at once for now. I'll probably go day by day until I reach the end of the original run, and after that….new horizons. Anecdotal horizons.

Come and check out the comic strip for the congenitally confused, the perpetually perplexed, and the hopelessly hornswoggled.

www.theduckwebcomics.com/anecdote

JLG
JLG
Posted at

Check out some more Anecdotal happenings!

In today's three uploads, Eugene the mall Santa ends up being an impromptu employer, little psychology patient Neeka prepares for the worst, and Jaanje the palm reader predicts disaster for poor Tory.

www.theduckwebcomics.com/anecdote

JLG
JLG
Posted at

In today's Anecdote, a debate between optimism, pessimism, and "WTF".

irrevenant
irrevenant
Posted at

LoL.

I haven't commented on the comic itself but I've been reading it and it's very good.

Was it ever an actual newspaper comic? It has that kind of feel to it. Except that it's actually funny. :)

JLG
JLG
Posted at

@irrevenant: Gracias, fellow earthling!
No, it was never a newspaper comic in the usual sense. Though from 2008 to 2014 it was originally published in a weekly community newspaper in Brooklyn where I used to work. So I guess, TECHNICALLY….

JLG
JLG
Posted at

In today's Anecdote, Tory gets the attention of someone you never want to be noticed by.

JLG
JLG
Posted at

In today's Anecdote, we see how universal loneliness is, and how that helps nothing.

JLG
JLG
Posted at

Today on Anecdote, the pot calls the kettle crazy.

JLG
JLG
Posted at

The problem with overwork: it can lead to this situation.

Advertise with us

Moonlight meanderer

DDComics is community owned.

The following patrons help keep the lights on. You can support DDComics on Patreon.