Advertise with us

Moonlight meanderer

dude, read my comic joes bad day

Posted at

hey guys,

i'm totallyraddad and I would totally appreciate it if you read the first page of joes bad day. its a choose your own adventure comic that relies on input to work. i worked pretty hard on the first page and it would be super neat bonbeato if you guys read it.

-TOTALLYRADDAD

Posted at

hey guys like i said if you help that would be greeeeat

Posted at

whats a guy gotta do around here to get some damn attention? i will not dance like peewee in the biker bar if thats what you sickos want

Genejoke
Genejoke
Posted at

Not trying to be harsh but… go to dafont and get a better font than comic sans. Make sure all writing is clearly legible. And I'd recommend getting photoshop/gimp/manga studio rather than using paint. It will make creating pages far easier.

Posted at

Genejoke wrote:
Not trying to be harsh but… go to dafont and get a better font than comic sans. Make sure all writing is clearly legible. And I'd recommend getting photoshop/gimp/manga studio rather than using paint. It will make creating pages far easier.
[/qoute]

duly noted man. thanks for the critique, i can probably get photoshop from my friend so theres no problem there. ill redo the page and you tell me what you think man. thanks again

Posted at

so i fixed up the comic if you wanna see. used photoshop this time. check it out when you can and tell me if it helped. i also made minor improvements in terms of story.

Posted at

yaaaay!

next page will be even sweeter. i'm changing it up

Posted at

just reviving this to let yall know i updated. constructive criticism is always welcomed. ive been sorta going in a new direction. it helps with stuff, ya'know?

Advertise with us

Moonlight meanderer

DDComics is community owned.

The following patrons help keep the lights on. You can support DDComics on Patreon.