Advertise with us

Moonlight meanderer

Halloween Costumes!

HippieVan
HippieVan
Posted at

So, what are you all dressing as this year? Do you get into Halloween? I'm not sure if I'll dress up again for the actual day (I'll probably just end up watching Arsenic and Old Lace at my friend's house), but I attempted a classic sci-fi alien for a Halloween party last night! :)

Close-up of the makeup!

Posted at

Here's my halloween costume from last night. It's a self-illuminated jellyfish mask with matching self-illuminated g-string.

HippieVan
HippieVan
Posted at

usedbooks wrote:
I have nothing to dress up for. But here's my cat as a pumpkin and a bee.

Adorable! I'll have to see if I can get any of my little guys into a costume. I think I have a pumpkin costume lying around somewhere…

fallopiancrusader wrote:
Here's my halloween costume from last night. It's a self-illuminated jellyfish mask with matching self-illuminated g-string.

Whoa! Did you buy that or make that? No one at our party had anything that cool, haha.

Posted at

@ Hippievan: I made the costume. The mask is made of fiberglass, wired with LED strips and draped with blue tulle. The cape is prismatic sequins. The G-string is also made of fiberglass. I wired individual LEDs in there by hand. It was miserable work!

KimLuster
KimLuster
Posted at

Incredible Costumes - both of you!! Wow!! And UB's cats too :D

PIT_FACE
PIT_FACE
Posted at

fallopiancrusader wrote:

Dude! You've out Ozzed Oz!!

Niccea
Niccea
Posted at

I had a last minute class I had to teach today, so I dressed like a business woman today. Though I did wear Halloween themed earrings and my toenails are painted orange. I'm home now and and I just want to kick back. So my spider-man shirt will have to be enough for the kiddies. After my little brother scared them last year dressed as Nixon, I think they just want to take the candy and run.

Ozoneocean
Ozoneocean
Posted at

Well he IS the Fallopian crusader!

Posted at

Here I am as a Huntress!

I am tempted to hang out at random taverns like the Prancing Pony and introducing myself as Strider.

bravo1102
bravo1102
Posted at

At least go someplace with decent music. The Stone Pony, Asbury Park NJ.

Niccea
Niccea
Posted at

Best costumes of kids tonight (I say this sarcastically) was a box with an X on it and a fitted sheet ghost.

Posted at

Back from trick or treating. I was harrassed repeatedly by a little person dressed as a killer clown. At first I ran from "it", but he later returned and screamed in my face, he even hid behind columns and jumped out. It was like a real life Tomas from the Spanish movie, the Orphanage.

Hawk
Hawk
Posted at

This year was the first time in years I dressed up for Halloween, so I put a lot of work into it. The costume itself has a lot of inaccuracies, but the flamethrower is something I was really proud of. I wired it up so that the fake "flame" at the end lights up with an LED.

Genejoke
Genejoke
Posted at

Hawk wrote:

This year was the first time in years I dressed up for Halloween, so I put a lot of work into it. The costume itself has a lot of inaccuracies, but the flamethrower is something I was really proud of. I wired it up so that the fake "flame" at the end lights up with an LED.

Looks awesome.

Whirlwynd
Whirlwynd
Posted at

=O These are great costumes! And OMG the kitty costumes <3

I went as Sherlock Holmes this year, which is a repeat from a few years ago because I don't have the money to spend on a new costume right now. No one took picture but here's from when it was new, and my friend Spynmaster as Watson

Advertise with us

Moonlight meanderer

DDComics is community owned.

The following patrons help keep the lights on. You can support DDComics on Patreon.