Advertise with us

Moonlight meanderer

Secret Santa 2016 - Sign Ups

Niccea
Niccea
Posted at

Step One - Deadline: December 10th

Sign up! Let us know what you'd like a picture of. Your comic character wearing an ugly Christmas sweater? An epic snowball fight between adorable rabbits? Go crazy! If you don't know what you'd want, feel free to request a surprise from your Secret Santa.
Note: If you're asking for a picture of your comic character, please provide an image or a link to your comic where it's clear who the character is.
If you're overflowing with Christmas cheer and you'd like to help out even more, please sign up for the Deadbeat Watch Committee (DWC) to fulfill requests for participants whose Secret Santas don't come through.

Participants: If you run into some kind of issue and you won't be able to complete your match, please let me know as soon as possible! If you don't let me know/only let me know at the last minute, you may not be allowed to participate in future gift exchanges.

Step Two - Deadline: December 24th
You will receive your match, chosen randomly, via PQ by December 11th (if you would prefer I sent it to you via email please let me know when you sign up). Please respond to confirm that you've received your match, as PQs can be a bit spotty!
Complete the request and upload to the gift thread. Remember that there is a deadline and everyone will be anxiously awaiting their pictures!

Step Three - After December 24th
Feel the love! Remember to thank your Secret Santa!
If you signed up for the DWC, watch out for a PQ with another match.

LIST OF PARTICIPANTS AND REQUESTS (make sure you scroll through the posts to see your match's full request!)

Niccea: Christmas themed art featuring any of my original characters (my avatar is also an original character just not really in a comic)

usedbooks: Art featuring one or more characters from Used Books celebrating the holidays with one or more original characters from my Secret Santa's comic (or my Secret Santa him/herself). References for Used Books characters can be found here.

Genejoke: request would be Dave and Nathan from Blood and water celebrating in xmas in some fashion.

KimLuster: I'm good with whatever (brooding, thoughful, feel-good, sexy…) as long as it features Kimber Lee and something Christmasy!!

Tantz_Aerine: I'd like something fluffy for once- so any Christmas-themed scene with Basil and Martha. Just please remember Basil is missing his right forearm. For reference, this cast page should do!

UltimateZ: I'd like something fun and Christmas themed for my comic Dead Leon

sarokophoenix: ANY of the main characters from my webcomic doing something Christmas-y. It can be any thing from passing out presents to just enjoying the decorations. This is probably the best ref for them since they're all together, but they don't have to wear the same outfits (though Fear kinda has to wear a robe. They're the only things he can wear).

Whirlwynd: Any of the Lady Unlucky characters would do for me =) I have some references for some of the characters that have shown up already: Rowena Barette closeupMarlinNakato

kawaiidaigakusei: I would like my character, Leona, dressed up as Moana from the new Disney movie.

fallopiancrusader: I want a sexy pole dancing Santa! doesn't matter if it's male of female.

HippieVan: I'd love a space-y Christmas scene with Dee and Rez! You can see them both on this page here and also paper dolls here.

cdmalcolm1:
I would like my Character 'SolarCell' wearing a Santa hat, giving a gift to one of your character(s) for Christmas. Kind of like 'Solar-Santa'. HERE Or HERE

awsome owl 98: Just draw whatever you want.

strixvanallen: I want something with someone from Bram & Vlad, I'll let you choose who.

skreem: a christmassy scene involving Donna Tiddlesford (see The Temple at Fifty Fathoms for more information :p) or failing that anything you please!

Coydog

kateymayo:an anthro bunny with wings holding a flaming sword

DEADBEAT WATCH COMMITTEE
Whirlwynd
cdmalcolm1
Genejoke
Coydog

usedbooks
usedbooks
Posted at

I'm in!

Same request I always make:

Art featuring one or more characters from Used Books celebrating the holidays with one or more original characters from my Secret Santa's comic (or my Secret Santa him/herself).

References for Used Books characters can be found here.

Genejoke
Genejoke
Posted at

I'm in.

request would be Dave and Nathan from Blood and water celebrating in xmas in some fashion.

KimLuster
KimLuster
Posted at

I'm in!

I'm good with whatever (brooding, thoughful, feel-good, sexy…) as long as it features Kimber Lee and something Christmasy!!

Posted at

I'm in too!

I'd like something fluffy for once- so any Christmas-themed scene with Basil and Martha. Just please remember Basil is missing his right forearm. For reference, this cast page should do!

Posted at

Sure! It's for Christmas! Of course I'm in!

Request: ANY of the main characters from my webcomic doing something Christmas-y. It can be any thing from passing out presents to just enjoying the decorations. This is probably the best ref for them since they're all together, but they don't have to wear the same outfits (though Fear kinda has to wear a robe. They're the only things he can wear).

Posted at

Please kindly sign me up! :)

I would like my character, Leona, dressed up as Moana from the new Disney movie.

Posted at

Yay! I'll sign up too! I want a sexy pole dancing Santa! doesn't matter if it's male of female.

HippieVan
HippieVan
Posted at

I'd love a space-y Christmas scene with Dee and Rez! You can see them both on this page here and also paper dolls here.

cdmalcolm1
cdmalcolm1
Posted at

I also want to join the deadbeat watch committee if that is ok.

Genejoke
Genejoke
Posted at

Oh and put me in for the DWC

Posted at

Wohoo! I'm free from grading tests, and just in time for signing up!

I want something with someone from Bram & Vlad, I'll let you choose who.

So excited for my match! \o/

Posted at

I want in!

My request is … a christmassy scene involving Donna Tiddlesford (see The Temple at Fifty Fathoms for more information :p) or failing that anything you please !

kateymayo
kateymayo
Posted at

I'm so in

My request is an anthro bunny with wings holding a flaming sword

Niccea
Niccea
Posted at

Assignments have been sent. Please let me know if you didn't get yours so I can get that fixed. Also please read the email to the end because I put some special instructions in the emails.

The gift thread is Here

Advertise with us

Moonlight meanderer

DDComics is community owned.

The following patrons help keep the lights on. You can support DDComics on Patreon.