Advertise with us

Moonlight meanderer

Hey everybody

dbartnerd
dbartnerd
Posted at

Hey everybody, Im DB and just started posting my comic on here TODAY!! I'm pretty happy about finishing the first page and working on the rest. My work might not be on par with some of the crazy talent here on drunk duck but I think its ok. If any of you have some time I would really like some feed back. If not its cool, stay awesome duck folks.

Posted at

Hello, I'm also new here so i though im gonna reply. I checked out your comics. I really like your art style and i love the way you draw shadows. The contrast between black and white is really cool too. It's also hand drawn isn't it? Not much more i can say about it though since it's just a one page, but i will keep my eye on it since i like vampire stuff. Cheers

Mika_yi
Mika_yi
Posted at

hi! so I did look at your comic, it's actually very detailed I do enjoy the way it looks. I don't get to see many traditional style comics anymore. love the use of black and white.

Hope you enjoy your stay here!

dbartnerd
dbartnerd
Posted at

GuyWithChainsaw wrote:
Hello, I'm also new here so i though im gonna reply. I checked out your comics. I really like your art style and i love the way you draw shadows. The contrast between black and white is really cool too. It's also hand drawn isn't it? Not much more i can say about it though since it's just a one page, but i will keep my eye on it since i like vampire stuff. Cheers

thanks alot :)

dbartnerd
dbartnerd
Posted at

Mika_yi wrote:
hi! so I did look at your comic, it's actually very detailed I do enjoy the way it looks. I don't get to see many traditional style comics anymore. love the use of black and white.

Hope you enjoy your stay here!

thanks alot :)

Posted at

A milk frother is accompanied by the best additions you can have in your kitchen, especially if you enjoy your mug of coffee. Coffee taking into account creamy white froth is always such a treat at any definite time. But for this to happen, you would obsession to acquire a frother in view of that you can also enjoy savory milk just in the same way as you past it. A milk frother spins expose into a milk cup, creating whipped cream when froth that you can accumulate to your coffee top.
http://smartkitchenpicks.com/best-milk-frother/

Advertise with us

Moonlight meanderer

DDComics is community owned.

The following patrons help keep the lights on. You can support DDComics on Patreon.