Advertise with us

Moonlight meanderer
Tips and Tricks/Support *

Subpages???

dbartnerd
dbartnerd
Posted at

Hey guys sorry for the dumb question, but what are sub pages?

Ozoneocean
Ozoneocean
Posted at

Sub pages are difficult to make, but if you can work them out, all they are is extra pages for your comic that can tell readers about other aspects of your comic:
Character pages; author bio; intro page for your comic; extra details on other info about your work; whatever you want basically.

rickrudge
rickrudge
Posted at

Hello guys,

I have a question about the Subpage. I go under the “Edit Comics” section and hit the “Subpages” button, and create a description of how I create my comix and what days I normally post a page and hit “Save”. However, I don’t see how people are able to read this file. Where do I get access to this from my comic page? Is it somewhere at the top of the page? Thanks for your help.

— Rick Rudge

GrapeApe
GrapeApe
Posted at

Hey folks, does anyone know how to center an image on the subpages?

GrapeApe
GrapeApe
Posted at

rickrudge wrote:
Hello guys,

I have a question about the Subpage. I go under the “Edit Comics” section and hit the “Subpages” button, and create a description of how I create my comix and what days I normally post a page and hit “Save”. However, I don’t see how people are able to read this file. Where do I get access to this from my comic page? Is it somewhere at the top of the page? Thanks for your help.

— Rick Rudge

Hi Rick! Don’t know if you figured it out by now since this was a few months ago, but you have to create a link on your main comic page in order for people to see it. If you hit “Edit Comic” then go to the links tab and you can create a link there for your sub page.

Advertise with us

Moonlight meanderer

DDComics is community owned.

The following patrons help keep the lights on. You can support DDComics on Patreon.