Advertise with us

Moonlight meanderer

A Simple Scribe (100 pages!)

DJMulcahy
DJMulcahy
Posted at

Hello!

Just wanted to plug my ongoing graphic novel. We just hit the 100 page mark, and that means we're about 2/3 of the way through the story.

I hope some of you are reading it, and I hope some of you that are reading it are enjoying it. :P

If you have any interest in critiquing what's been done so far, please go right ahead. I'm working on my next project and any feedback I can get would be groovy.

Thanks!

https://next.theduckwebcomics.com/A_Simple_Scribe/

El Cid
El Cid
Posted at

I've noticed your comic a few times and have been meaning to give it a read. Not very many 3d comics on the site these days. I think mostly I just haven't been able to keep up with the updates; sometimes I think you're doing like five pages a day it seems!

DJMulcahy
DJMulcahy
Posted at

Hello!
It only seems like I'm doing a ton of pages– the whole project is done and I'm just releasing it in serialized format so it's not just some giant page dump all at once.
And I do 3D because #1 I kind of like the look and mostly #2 I'm not good at anything else.
I think we've got about five or six updates left… so I hope you stop by to check it out. If you do, let me know what you think! :)

Advertise with us

Moonlight meanderer

DDComics is community owned.

The following patrons help keep the lights on. You can support DDComics on Patreon.