Advertise with us

Moonlight meanderer

MK's The Strange Case of Dr. Jekyll and Mr. Hyde

Posted at

Hi!

After reworking it a bit, I have come back to properly introduce my comic to Drunk Duck. I have to say, I like it here and I like the friendly community. And I hope you all like my retelling of Jekyll and Hyde. As stated, it is a more comical and adventurous retelling so it's more PG with no horror and I wanted to portray Hyde in a different light because nowadays, psychology and the nature of being opposites has come a long way.

I am well aware of what the original version of Jekyll and Hyde symbolised and it will always have my respect, but that is not the direction I am going. Being opposites goes way beyond just good twin and evil twin. No one is black and white and neither is the world. So with that said, my take on Jekyll and Hyde explores that as well as how no matter which identity you take on, you can't hide from the consequences of your own actions. Whether you are Jekyll or Hyde. And you can't make someone else be your hiding place or outlet.

So come on over and explore the dual nature or the world. The good, the bad and the outright strange as the strange case my adaptation is based off of.

Posted at

Big news to all of you who missed it yesterday;

I have finished the first story arc and it is up for sale in PDF format on my Storenvy! Just click the link in my signature and it will take you right over there. It contains the entire arc (including the parts that have yet to come on the webcomic), the first three chapters cleaned up and remastered and concept arts with notes you won't find anywhere else.

Just to let you all know, this won't be my last book in my series either! It's just the first ;)

Advertise with us

Moonlight meanderer

DDComics is community owned.

The following patrons help keep the lights on. You can support DDComics on Patreon.