Advertise with us

Moonlight meanderer
The Drunk Duck Fashion Forum
VinoMas
VinoMas
Posted at

Hi Everyone! It's been a long time since The Drunk Duck Fashion Forum was in heavy rotation or even swept of cobwebs, but after a BOLD start in 2015 we are BACK!

What better way to start off a fashion show than with a #Pageant! That's right #Pageant 2 is BACK and better than ever! The 3 month long community project will have artists choosing a character and participating in three round of fashion and competition. The prize is high as new host and #Pageant 1's winner knows - Dragonaur's Xara Southpaw - who by the way, is the new host!

Luccia, Emevsa, Fallopiancrusader, Dragonaur, Plymayer, and LanceDanger are in already so now it's time for you to let us know who will be joining in! Rules to follow or check out the webcomic #Pageant! New pages this weekend and throughout the week! :)

Post Below!

- Vinomas

VinoMas
VinoMas
Posted at

WOO HOO Xara!!! Okay everyone, this is the forum that we will be communicating and you can post your entries here. If it doesn't work to post here, you can email me your entries at travmo1977@yahoo.com. Make sure your resolution is high (if you can) though, as we noticed a little blurriness. I export all of my pages through an app on my laptop called ComicLife. I also create #Pageant and all my webcomics in ComicLife. If anyone else uses it or is familiar with it, I may need your help if I'm able to fix resolutions myself, etc.

This week we will get the official rules page, the awards / how to win page, and Xara will model the first category PERSONAL STYLE / TALENT!

Vino

Luccia
Luccia
Posted at

Yaaaas!! I’m so glad we’re back with this.

Dragonaur
Dragonaur
Posted at

Welcome MegaRdaniels and mks_monsters!

Dragonaur
Dragonaur
Posted at

Here's a personal style page I made for Xara. I'm not sure if the dialog is exactly right. But I can change it if it isn't.

Dragonaur
Dragonaur
Posted at

Have a fashionable Happy Valentines Day!

VinoMas
VinoMas
Posted at

Dragonaur, you look stunning. We will have to add this photo in when Dragonaur hands out an award or shares a tidbit of being an O.G. #Pageant contestant.

So excited for #Pageant 2 everybody! We already have many people with interest and TWO contestants who have already entered photos for category #1 (and beyond…).

I'm posting the category photo tonight or tomorrow and Contestant #1 this weekend!!!!

Be sure to give them love and warm comments on the page. We would love a connection there like we have here!

Posted at

Here's mine!

Name Victoria
Ethnicity: Russian-American
Race: White

Dragonaur
Dragonaur
Posted at

MegaRdaniels : This is great. But don't forget she needs some talent dialog. What's something she can do. Like make fireballs float in her hands?! ^_^ If you could add a speech bubble or two where she explains her talent, that would be great.

Emevsa
Emevsa
Posted at

Hi everyone!
We've got our entry up and ready. super excited for this!

Dragonaur
Dragonaur
Posted at

Emevsa wrote:
Hi everyone!
Entry for round 1

It would be nice if you could embed the image as an image instead of a link then we could see it directly. Is the "Picture" button not working for you?

Emevsa
Emevsa
Posted at

Dragonaur wrote:
Emevsa wrote:
Hi everyone!
Entry for round 1

It would be nice if you could embed the image as an image instead of a link then we could see it directly. Is the "Picture" button not working for you?

Oh sorry! No problems. I've changed it so the image is embedded

VinoMas
VinoMas
Posted at

UPDATE: Our first three contestants will be presenting in Personal Style / Talent. Each day (or every other day depending on how we want to pace it out) a new contestant will be featured.

For those of you who said that you would like to participate, you may post your photo here for me to "grab" or email me at travmo1977@yahoo.com. I look forward to seeing The Neighbor's Dog, Mr. Edward Hyde, and Ambassador Hesta strut their stuff and compete for the crown! Thanks to everyone involved!

Dragonaur
Dragonaur
Posted at

mks_monsters was wondering if an entry can be male, to which I replied yes, and here's my entry.

Kevin is not afraid of a bit of makeup. ^_^;

Dragonaur
Dragonaur
Posted at

Since I've got my hat in the ring with Kevin, I don't think it would hurt to enter my 3D self! ;-) Drago is truly capable of looking in two directions at the same time. I've been watching Blender tutorials for fixing that!

The big challenge will be evening wear. Unless, it's villain evening wear. ^_^;;

KimLuster
KimLuster
Posted at

Here's Rhiaan, the protagonist from my illustrated novel The Good Walker showing off her Talent!! Click here for a bigger picture!

Incredible entries so far by everyone - this one is gonna be tough!!

Advertise with us

Moonlight meanderer

DDComics is community owned.

The following patrons help keep the lights on. You can support DDComics on Patreon.