Advertise with us

Moonlight meanderer
HA General Discussion

Crawl

Posted at

I don't think it needs to be stated, but it stinks that HA has slowed down this much.

Has there been any progress on this chapter?

Posted at

I hear you on that, the wait is killing me.

melsr007
melsr007
Posted at

Sorry for the delay I been working on another comic doing lots of research on that. But I just upload page 23 one more to go. Sorry for the delay the next one is going to be fun to draw so that should not take too long.

irrevenant
irrevenant
Posted at

I still exist but I haven't been working on this. >_>

I haven't been drawing, period. >_<

I'm hoping to get started again this month.

I had drafted up one of the pages though, so I have a jumping on point at least…

Posted at

I think I'm more concerned that Tempest hasn't updated us on the first page. I know lots of folks here have been contributing their pages really well.

cdmalcolm1
cdmalcolm1
Posted at

I didn't even start. I've been drawing SolarCells Reboot for a few months now. I thought everyone gave up on HA. So I started doing other Community projects on the duck. Figured U needed more time or something. any how, just let me know and I'll start drawing my pages.

irrevenant
irrevenant
Posted at

Maybe we need to assign a fallback artist for the first page. Are we able to get hold of Tempest and see if she's still doing it?

I still haven't started mine, BTW. :/ Super disorganised in general at the moment. >_<

Nepath
Nepath
Posted at

The Duck feels very empty at the moment (I too being one of the people that has been absent for a while).

I always check in on HA to see how it goes, but it seems to have ground to a halt. Not for me to say, but if it was me, I would put a post in the Forum and a page on the comic to just ask creators that are still present to make themselves known.

You may find that a lot of your previously committed artists have moved on, and it may be necessary to rethink the strategy for the latest issue.

Just a suggestion.

melsr007
melsr007
Posted at

I just stop to say right now I have Page 24 all Ink now it time for the color oh Yeah :-)

cdmalcolm1
cdmalcolm1
Posted at

I'm Still here. I only stopped drawing when no one was replying to post in the forum for months. I'll start doing my pages after amazon Prime Week is over. I'll be working 9 days straight. So, by the 24th of july I'll start my pages.

Abt_Nihil
Abt_Nihil
Posted at

For now, I think we should reassign the first few pages. If anyone of you can do some pages, just do the next in line (and tell me, so these don't get drawn more than once…).

Thanks!

Advertise with us

Moonlight meanderer

DDComics is community owned.

The following patrons help keep the lights on. You can support DDComics on Patreon.