Posted at

At the eve of the update for Issue #2, my first issue, Stringy and Mopy: The Adventure Begins #1 is on its way to becoming a print edition. Today I am proud to tell everyone that I am making a Patreon.

Over the years I have been writing and producing pages for the comic book out of love and admiration. I was inspired by mid-2000s action cartoons like "The Life and Times of Juniper Lee and Ben 10 (Original Series, Alien Force, and Ultimate Alien) and I thought, "Hey, I can do that too!".

At this moment, I am already on the eve of coloring the first 15 pages for issue #2, but I want to churn out pages faster and faster rather than having y'all wait months and months until you get a new update out.

I want to stop that. So, I started to create a Patreon. It's not live yet, but I can tell you what's going to be on there once it's done being created.

1. You'll be able get the printed version before it is on my online store. 2. You guys can get a free T-Shirt on your favorite characters on the front. 3. Wallpapers. 4. You can have your character cameo in my comic.

etc. etc.

It's just a few things I want to do for you all. I'll give you all updates on Issue #2, the progress on my Patreon, and the Progress of the Publication for Issue #1.

Thank you all for your time and please let me know what you think down below. I want to hear your thoughts. :)