Posted at

It's been a long time hasn't it. Almost a decade. The website sobered up while I was gone, apparently. You go, Duck!

As fate would have it, back in the day, my computer with all my webcomic files on it died a horrible death. I've been meaning ever since to recover them and get back into the Hexplane.

Frankly, though, meaning to do all that hasn't been particularly fruitful, so now I've scrapped that idea. Instead I've gone ahead and actually created a new template for myself using the old strips as a guide, and I think the result is reasonably close to the original format.

I have ventured a bit into necromancy. The old computer, as well as its HDD, are both giving me the silent treatment, but I did bring my old Cintiq back from the dead. After I wiped all the grave mud off, it did take some convincing to get my laptop to agree with it on just about anything, but they seem to be BFFs now.

I figured out my old password, too. With any luck, I'll actually get a few more strips out before some dire fate befalls us again. Or just plain laziness. Whichever happens first.