Advertise with us

Moonlight meanderer
Comic Talk and General Discussion *

Drunkduck.com

Lightfoot
Lightfoot
Posted at

I noticed drunkduck.com doesn't go here anymore. I don't know if this is a brand new thing, or if I just didn't notice it before. I could swear it used to go here recently.

It now goes to Platinum Studios main website. If I'm not mistaken, weren't they one of the previous owners?

Ozoneocean
Ozoneocean
Posted at

I've contacted Brian Altounian (of Wowio), and asked him to help with it and also Scott Rosenberg of Platinum Studios to ask them to help with that. No response yet.
Drunkduck.com should pont to us…

It's a weird situation. Wowio bought the site and all the assests from Platinum back in about 2009 or 2008… but the Drunk Duck url didn't get transferred for some reaaon but it would be owned by Wowio.

Posted at

Why won’t they release the domain? You should be able to transfer it to any registry you wish. I’d even say since we’re community driven and funded now we should have that and drop “The Duck”. Going fully back to drunk duck.

Ozoneocean
Ozoneocean
Posted at

Scott has personally redirected back to DD 😁

Posted at

Thank you for getting in touch with the right point person and finding a resolution to this issue, Oz!!

bravo1102
bravo1102
Posted at

Again Ozoneocean shows why he is the best!

Posted at

I want an answer!!! Darn, I just noticed we don’t have emojis on here. I can’t add a super angry emoji so now my first sentence will look like I’m really angry… this must be my fate ;_;

Advertise with us

Moonlight meanderer

DDComics is community owned.

The following patrons help keep the lights on. You can support DDComics on Patreon.