Adding an email account in Outlook is quite simple as it can be done in a few steps. All you have to do is, navigate to the Zoho mail official website, login to the Zoho account. For zoho mail outlook setup, click settings, go to mail accounts, click IMAP access, and checkmark the box to enable IMAP access. After that, launch the MS Outlook application on your computer, click the file and select to add an account. Under choose service webpage, click POP or IMAP and click Next. Now enter the details as described in the below section.
· Email address – enter your complete email address, ending with @zoho.com.
· Incoming server – imap.zoho.in
· Outgoing server – smtp.zoho.in
· Password – Enter your correct Zoho Mail password.
· Click the Advanced tab and enter the incoming server port number (IMAP) – 993.
· Choose an encrypted connection as SSL.
· Enter outgoing server port number (SMTP) – 465 and click ok.
Once you complete all these steps, You will be redirected to the add new email account section; here click test account settings to verify the correct configuration. Click close if everything goes well.
Comic Talk and General Discussion
What is the best way to set up Zoho Mail in Outlook?
BernadetteHelm at 7:05AM, Feb. 27, 2021
The maximum range of the field is pushed for the turns for all people. The situation of the team and cheap-essaywriting.com for the citizens. The manner s fit for theist of the goals for the plated element for the funded data for the turns for humans.
©2011 WOWIO, Inc. All Rights Reserved Google+