Advertise with us

Moonlight meanderer

Does anyone here sell their comic on Amazon/Kindle?

meemjar
meemjar
Posted at

I want the info on how to get onto it but I want to know if they have a list of instructions on how you are to send the format.
Like what are the MB size requirements, do I send it jpeg, or tiff file, the page count limit, all of that.
I've tried to work with Ka-Blam/Indyplanet but they keep stonewalling me one way or the other so I'm going with a company that is hopefully more reliable.

Ironscarf
Ironscarf
Posted at

I haven't, but I found this dedicated page if you haven't seen it already? There also look to be some relevant categories listed in the help topics and don't forget to use the right keywords!
It would be great to hear how you got on with this after trying it out.

Banes
Banes
Posted at

Great info there, Ironscarf! Thanks! I'm not ready for such a step, but I'd also be interested in any experiences people have trying this.

Genejoke
Genejoke
Posted at

Fallopian crusader has put mindfold on comixology which is owned by Amazon. For myself I've looked at it in the past but haven't actually done it yet.

ShaRose49
ShaRose49
Posted at

I’m not doing this until I’ve redrawn chapter 1 and touched up parts of chapter 2 ;)

Advertise with us

Moonlight meanderer

DDComics is community owned.

The following patrons help keep the lights on. You can support DDComics on Patreon.