Advertise with us

Moonlight meanderer

SpaceWitch Comics!

SpaceWitch
SpaceWitch
Posted at

Hello DD comic readers and creators!

I doubt anyone knows me from SJ or Tapas, but I am the creator of Lisowski and GTC.

I mainly do m/m romance comics, but I do have 2 action/adventure comics in the works with female leads. In order to keep my adult-oriented comics separate from my "child friendly" works (not that I have any atm), I think I'll use my username "SpaceWitch" for 18+ comics and Cara A. for less extreme content. You can call me SpaceWitch, Spacey, or Cara (She/They).

If you're interested in m/m comics, you can check out Lisowski (M) or GTC (A) though GTC has a couple trigger warnings and is not for those with delicate sensibilities.

The reason I joined DD officially was because I needed a place to house my nsfw comics.

Thanks for reading my boring post!

Avart
Avart
Posted at

Welcome! I really like your art style, kinda innocent but powerful at the same time.

SpaceWitch
SpaceWitch
Posted at

Well thank you! :3c
Powerful is a strong word… but I'll take the compliment anyway. <3

Avart
Avart
Posted at

Oh sorry! I say it as a compliment. No offense at all.

SpaceWitch
SpaceWitch
Posted at

Avart wrote:
Oh sorry! I say it as a compliment. No offense at all.

Haha! No, I know you meant it as a compliment! :D
I was just saying a joke (as bad as it was) "Powerful is a strong word"… you know? Lol… anyway, thank you!

I don't view my own work as powerful so it's a surprise to hear that from other people.

Advertise with us

Moonlight meanderer

DDComics is community owned.

The following patrons help keep the lights on. You can support DDComics on Patreon.