Advertise with us

Moonlight meanderer

Execute: Pig 19.

Posted at

So I have a character in my comic book where she goes to a restaurant, shows up with a coupon and orders: Execute: Pig 19 in my webcomic.

1. Do any of your characters happen to be big eaters
2. What do you think of the name lol?

El Cid
El Cid
Posted at

I don't think I get way into depth on my characters' eating habits. It's way in the future and humans are mostly cybernetic at this point, so I'd imagine most of them have super-efficient digestive systems and can live on much less food than we're currently used to. But on the flip side, a high functioning combat cyborg would probably burn through a lot of calories and might eat like a horse!

I don't understand the Pig 19 question. Is that the girl's name, or is that the coupon code? Does it have any broader significance?

Ironscarf
Ironscarf
Posted at

I have a story where a main character becomes disillusioned with life and decides to travel aimlessly from one fast food outlet to the next, gradually eating himself to an early grave. It's a tale of redemption for the two main characters and also a eulogy to the 'greasy spoon' cafes of my youth. I hope to draw it some day!

Also seeking clarification on the Pig 19 question.

Ozoneocean
Ozoneocean
Posted at

Does it mean she should eat 19 pigs?
What a pig!

bravo1102
bravo1102
Posted at

Sounds like an extra large order of ribs.

Pig 19 is the nineteen rib family platter and she orders it just for herself.

Posted at

bravo1102 wrote:
Sounds like an extra large order of ribs.

Pig 19 is the nineteen rib family platter and she orders it just for herself.

BINGO!

Technically it is a 19 course meal with a roasted pig lol

bravo1102
bravo1102
Posted at

Nineteen courses? Does that include "waffir theen mint"? Like in the Mr. Creosote sketch from Monty Python's Meaning of Life?

Ozoneocean
Ozoneocean
Posted at

"Pig 19" is a special genetic experiment, it has 8 octopus tentacles sprouting from each limb stump and five snouts. It has 12 inch long tusks and 8 corkscrew penises.
"Execute: pig 19" is the code to terminate this genetic monstrosity before it can breed!

usedbooks
usedbooks
Posted at

ozoneocean wrote:
"Pig 19" is a special genetic experiment, it has 8 octopus tentacles sprouting from each limb stump and five snouts. It has 12 inch long tusks and 8 corkscrew penises.
"Execute: pig 19" is the code to terminate this genetic monstrosity before it can breed!

Pork-flavored calamari would be amazing though.

Ozoneocean
Ozoneocean
Posted at

It's a nightmare for me, I hate both pork AND calamari XD

bravo1102
bravo1102
Posted at

ozoneocean wrote:
It's a nightmare for me, I hate both pork AND calamari XD
😄 I don't like pork but love ham, ribs and pulled pork barbecue. Keeps ma inna Suth'rner happy.

I'd sooner eat rubber bands than calamari.

lothar
lothar
Posted at

wtf is calamari ….is it a trap ?

Ozoneocean
Ozoneocean
Posted at

Stretch a squid really thin and you can make it a tarp :D

BearinOz
BearinOz
Posted at

😄 I don't like pork but love ham, ribs and pulled pork barbecue. Keeps ma inna Suth'rner happy.

I'd sooner eat rubber bands than calamari.
It's really totally down to how you cook 'em, Brav' (rubber bands or calamari). MY young mate buys calamari from a nearby takeaway shop - it's awful…but at the RSL ( = 'American Legion' ) their restaurant does them to perfection !

Oink !
What other animal gives SO much in meaty variety, other than porkers !?? RheeeeeEEE !! Bacon would be the final barrier to veganism for millions, I reckon.

Ironscarf
Ironscarf
Posted at

ozoneocean wrote:
Stretch a squid really thin and you can make it a tarp :D

I actually really like calamari, but this is next level.

Advertise with us

Moonlight meanderer

DDComics is community owned.

The following patrons help keep the lights on. You can support DDComics on Patreon.