Advertise with us

Moonlight meanderer
Comic Talk and General Discussion *

Inktober 2020

Posted at

Inktober has started, it is an annual event that happens during the month of October to draw a picture (in Ink) that is related to one of the posted themes on the corresponding days. Maybe this community of fellow creative types will be inspired to take part in it this year.

If you do draw anything on this list, post it here to share your work! 🙂

Banes
Banes
Posted at

Would've been cool to get in on this! With the convergence of some regular life stuff that is demanding, as well as lots of comic stuff to do, October is too full this year! Are you doing the Inktober this year, or doing it in part?

Posted at

I should be able to throw something together. I'm not occupied with too much for the time being. We'll see what I do^^

Posted at

By the way! Are we doing it in ink traditionally or digitally or does it go either way? I can do either way.

Posted at

I have seen people photograph inked drawings out of physical notebooks and upload them digitally.

Posted at

There we go!

A freshly drawn picture for the "TRAP" Inktober theme on this corresponding day of Oktober 18th. A scene of my comic anti-heroine Molly Lusc at a museum, trying to steal a golden zipper from one of the exhibits, and use it to light a cigarette then and there, only to have a trap door open where she stands.

All traditionally drawn out with pencil and inked with fineliners and brush.

Posted at

The word of the twenty-fifth day of Inktober was “Buddy”. Naturally, Buddy Holly and his iconic black-rimmed eye glasses came to mind.

Posted at

The word of the twenty-fifth day of Inktober was “Buddy”. Naturally, Buddy Holly and his iconic black-rimmed eye glasses came to mind.

"Every day it's a gettin' closer, goin' faster then a roller coaster…"

That particular piece of lyrics from Buddy Holly's song "Everyday" sort of describes how I feel about 2020 right now^^ Either way it's always awesome to see an artist portray a famous person in their own style. Very good job, Kawaiiđź‘Ť

cdmalcolm1
cdmalcolm1
Posted at

I didn’t even know that was an event. Cool. Would have been cool to inked something. Maybe next time. G

Advertise with us

Moonlight meanderer

DDComics is community owned.

The following patrons help keep the lights on. You can support DDComics on Patreon.