Advertise with us

Moonlight meanderer

Hi! whats the best size, pixels, resolution format to web comic here?

memo333
memo333
Posted at

title.

also…size…8-16 bit…black and white..all thx plz.

lothar
lothar
Posted at

i was wondering that too . i always set the resolution to 72 pixels per inch , but i forgot why now. i think many people have bigger monitors nowdays so i set it to 40% of the original size and 72 res. its usualy around 600 to 800 wide. the verticle varies a lot. i think a lot more people are using mobile so i try to keep the file size lower.

Ozoneocean
Ozoneocean
Posted at

A bigger size is best. So go to the maximum of 960 and however long you want the image. That includes you Lother :)

For Mobile all you need to do is to make the panels and the text bigger in relation to your page.

Avart
Avart
Posted at

As Ozoneocean said, 960px is the maximum width without resize. The text size is super important to make it bigger, so the reader doesn't need to zoom in to read. I think the longest canvas I've used is 30K pixels, but while in my pc looks good, in my mobile looks pixelated, I think because of the size of the file. I work at 300 dpi and also convert the original file to .jpg at 300 dpi.

Advertise with us

Moonlight meanderer

DDComics is community owned.

The following patrons help keep the lights on. You can support DDComics on Patreon.