Advertise with us

Moonlight meanderer

Is it possible to make a cast page or webstore page for my webcomic?

MattDavise
MattDavise
Posted at

I'm trying to figure out if The Duck will let me include a cast page on my webcomic. When I look at the page for starting a webcomic, I'm not seeing an obvious way to do that. But maybe I'm missing something?

I also notice that the Simply Sarah webcomic (https://next.theduckwebcomics.com/simply_sarah/) has a set of links off to the lower right side of the main page. The links are external and embedded in clickable images. Is there a way for me to make link sections from the homepage like that, perhaps leading to an external page that shows the cast of characters? Or could I simply put images along the side like that as a way of showing and labelling the cast from the front page?

bravo1102
bravo1102
Posted at

On the Edit Comic page look at the menu across the top. There is one labeled subpages. That is where you can put a cast page. It'll also create a link on each comic page to access the subpage.

There is also another called links where you can put in a link to an offsite page.

I'm not very up on such things but I did manage to put them together for my comic Belle's Best: the movies of BelindaBrandon. (link in signature below) so if I can do it anyone can.

Posted at

Anne Hathaway can't seem to do a movie without taking her clothes off, and yet here she is apparently going to be starring in a new SESAME STREET movie.

Okay, wait, what are we talking about again?

Ozoneocean
Ozoneocean
Posted at

Hahaha, I'll delete their account.

bravo1102
bravo1102
Posted at

J_Scarbrough wrote:
Anne Hathaway can't seem to do a movie without taking her clothes off,
She's only following Hollywood Career advice for any actress approaching 40 who feels she is no longer relevant.

Take your clothes off.

Advertise with us

Moonlight meanderer

DDComics is community owned.

The following patrons help keep the lights on. You can support DDComics on Patreon.