Advertise with us

Moonlight meanderer
Posted at

At the suggesstion of Ozoneocean, here is a thread for sharing our memes, any memes at all, memes that have any sort of context or none whatsoever.

Now first of all, I am not going to share the two memes that got me banned from ComicFury (mainly because I deleted them from my cloud altogether), but I will say one of them was my personal variation of a very common meme that pops up on social media from time to time.

Instead, these are the various other members that I've made over the years, starting off with a few that were inspired by classic Nostalgia Critic episodes:

Some political memes:

Some memes I did for THE LOUD HOUSE Wiki, till I got banned from there too, so I stole them back:

And other random memes:

Ozoneocean
Ozoneocean
Posted at

That's quite a tsunami of memes haha!

Posted at

And it's just now occured to me that some of these actually date back over a decade! Seriously, those Nostalgia Critic ones are from about 2011!

Ironscarf
Ironscarf
Posted at

this is the closest thing to a meme I could find on my electric abacus.

Vraakkk.

therealtj
therealtj
Posted at

https://www.dailymotion.com/video/x8m2jxu

therealtj
therealtj
Posted at

J_Scarbrough wrote:
For those of you here who have taken a liking to him, I give you. . . .

Definitely I.

Also did you post in TD back in the day?

therealtj
therealtj
Posted at

J_Scarbrough wrote:
If by TD you mean The Duck, no, I've only been here for about a year or so.

Ah, well. Welcome to the burnt out remains of Bedlam.

Posted at

Why thank yuh. Maybe I could be Pee-wee Herman in Paul Reubens' original draft for PEE-WEE'S BIG ADVENTURE, where instead of going on a cross-country venture to search for his beloved bicycle, Pee-wee was a Pollyanna who comes to a town that's barely a town and brings joy and happiness to the townsfolk.

Advertise with us

Moonlight meanderer

DDComics is community owned.

The following patrons help keep the lights on. You can support DDComics on Patreon.