Advertise with us

Moonlight meanderer

Mass upload of pages for finished comic?

Novil
Novil
Posted at

I will post the remastered pages of my fantasy comic Gaia on The Duck Webcomics starting with 1 April 2023. One new comic page per day. I already uploaded 92 pages until 1 July 2023. But there are still 855 pages left. And doing that with the web UI is very tedious. Is there a way for some kind of mass upload of pages? I’m a senior software developer and could follow any kind of technical direction.

Ozoneocean
Ozoneocean
Posted at

Hi Novil. Sorry :(
Our web interface allows for 10 pages at once

We really don't have any other way than that.
Our image files are hosted on an Amazon S3 server, if we just mass-uploaded the files there there wouldn't be any of the database into in our system needed to display the pages.

If you'd like to vollunteer to help with site coding though I'm sire we could find something for you to do :)

Posted at

Novil wrote:
I will post the remastered pages of my fantasy comic Gaia on The Duck Webcomics starting with 1 April 2023. One new comic page per day. I already uploaded 92 pages until 1 July 2023. But there are still 855 pages left. And doing that with the web UI is very tedious. Is there a way for some kind of mass upload of pages? I’m a senior software developer and could follow any kind of technical direction.

I am very excited to read your comic next month, Novil. The summary sounds fantastic.

Novil
Novil
Posted at

Ozoneocean wrote:
If you'd like to vollunteer to help with site coding though I'm sire we could find something for you to do :)

I’m going part-time in my day job starting 1 June 2023. I might actually implement something if you’re interested. I’ll contact you once I have time and motivation.

kawaiidaigakusei wrote:
I am very excited to read your comic next month, Novil. The summary sounds fantastic.

Thanks. Always nice to hear something like that.

Ozoneocean
Ozoneocean
Posted at

Novil wrote:
I’m going part-time in my day job starting 1 June 2023. I might actually implement something if you’re interested. I’ll contact you once I have time and motivation.
That would be amazing! )

Advertise with us

Moonlight meanderer

DDComics is community owned.

The following patrons help keep the lights on. You can support DDComics on Patreon.