Advertise with us

Moonlight meanderer

Feeling guilty of back peddling artistically.

Posted at

Recently I had decided to add color to my pages (280 to 90), and honestly after about ten pages I am not very happy with the results and would like just to go back to black and white prints but I feel like I have to explain besides the extra work for little reward, it just look bad.

Anyone else had that feeling of having to say, "well, this didn't work out like I hope, sorry folks"?

Posted at

Furwerk studio wrote:
Anyone else had that feeling of having to say, "well, this didn't work out like I hope, sorry folks"?

Definitely.

bravo1102
bravo1102
Posted at

All the time. If you look through my comic lists you'll see the still born fifteen year anniversary Attack of the Robofemoidsredo that I started on. After a few pages just seemed a better idea to work on new content rather than fixing old stuff even if I did tell myself it was an anniversary special edition.

Posted at

Oh yes. Heck, I once set up two comics that I felt super enthusiastic about getting going - titled Bloodiator and Cold Cusp - only to delete them both before they even had their first pages beyond the cover page feeling "Mmmmm, nah! This doesn't jive with me anymore. It has to go. Sorry"

Advertise with us

Moonlight meanderer

DDComics is community owned.

The following patrons help keep the lights on. You can support DDComics on Patreon.