Advertise with us

Moonlight meanderer

Motorvational Thread...

lothar
lothar
Posted at

Let's say what we did today or what motivated you. Stuff like comic and art production or whatever. Maybe you build a chicken coop or fix the sink in the bathroom. Or make comics

Posted at

At work today I felt motivated to stop worrying about my writing, stop trying to predict what's gonna happen storywise, stop trying to be perfect, and instead try and see if just focusing on the drawing and uploading I can actually draw three pages from different comics in a week and have all those comics update the next week routinely. After all I was never good at following my own scripts anyway^^

bravo1102
bravo1102
Posted at

Windows added jigsaw puzzles to the games package!
And you can create puzzles from your own images. All the fleshtones in a NSFW image makes for some really challenging puzzles.

lothar
lothar
Posted at

Nice, Ozone

Bravo: Hahahaha…. Wish I could try that but all my computers have the little message telling me to register windows at the bottom right corner of the scene.

Totally, Hex, I recently decided to stop spending so much time on my sketchbooks cuz I'm now on book 43. Instead I'm just trying to actually make comic pages.

Today I discovered a guy named Ralph Bakshi. I guess he made some cartoons back in the 70s I'm gonna check em out. Looks pretty cool.

Advertise with us

Moonlight meanderer

DDComics is community owned.

The following patrons help keep the lights on. You can support DDComics on Patreon.