Advertise with us

Moonlight meanderer

"why hellooo dearies!" /mrs. doubtfire

Teh Andeh
Teh Andeh
Posted at

hidie ho there duckly neighbors!

I've had a few of my comics on the Duck previously but i failed at joining in on the community aspect of this place. this is me trying to do that xD

So Hi! My name is Andeh. ilike punk, ecchi stuff, anime/manga, comics and booze! ;D and i love fonts xD

amanda
amanda
Posted at

Welcome to the forums, Andeh! We are happy to have you =D You might not like our initiation ritual - in fact, I'm so concerned that you'll hate it that I'm not going to tell you what it is so you don't chicken out.

Posted at

Although by an astonishing coincidence, it does involve chickens!

Quite a lot of them.

So many chickens.

Teh Andeh
Teh Andeh
Posted at

If honey bbq,a thong and 1 trillion angry bees and bears aren't in the equation i might have to back out…

Just saying :P

amanda
amanda
Posted at

It's tough to get the bears in these days - their contracting fees are just so high…

*heavy sigh* Well, if it'll make you happy, I'll pull some strings and see what I can do for ya.

Teh Andeh
Teh Andeh
Posted at

to go to such limits just …for me… *sob* your all so wonderful ;-;

Dark Clown
Dark Clown
Posted at

Welcome, Would You Like A cold Hot Cola?
we will take that as your famous last words. all n' all we seam to want to eat more of you people with each passing day… we don't know why… we just do. So please Stay right where you are, when you run the meat gets left tender, wont you just lay down and surrender? Could you marinate in Lime?
You know you want one

Teh Andeh
Teh Andeh
Posted at

mmm i do love me some hot cocoa. well as long as I'm not wearing it ^^;

DOUK
DOUK
Posted at

Nic to know that movie isn't widely hated. I loved it! Also welcome to the Land of the Rising Duck.

Advertise with us

Moonlight meanderer

DDComics is community owned.

The following patrons help keep the lights on. You can support DDComics on Patreon.